Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:470 [Online]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[Online]

Selling 0 Gems @ 1:470

Please ping me when posting about transactions! If selling to me, I will send payment first. If purchasing from me, I ask that you send payment first.
[Online]

Selling 0 Gems @ 1:470

Please ping me when posting about transactions! If selling to me, I will send payment first. If purchasing from me, I ask that you send payment first.
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Selling gems?
@Runi
Selling gems?
raffle3.png
@ProfessorInkblot I am selling at 1:490
@ProfessorInkblot I am selling at 1:490
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Oh! I have gems to sell. I'm a little confused by the wording of your post (sorry!). Are you wanting gems, or treasure?
@Runi
Oh! I have gems to sell. I'm a little confused by the wording of your post (sorry!). Are you wanting gems, or treasure?
raffle3.png
@ProfessorInkblot Is there any way I can make it less confusing? I have two threads up - one for buying and one for selling. This is the one where I'm looking to buy gems for 425 tr each.
@ProfessorInkblot Is there any way I can make it less confusing? I have two threads up - one for buying and one for selling. This is the one where I'm looking to buy gems for 425 tr each.
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Okay, I can sell you some gems! I can sell you 100 gems, which would mean you'd give me 42500?
@Runi
Okay, I can sell you some gems! I can sell you 100 gems, which would mean you'd give me 42500?
raffle3.png
@ProfessorInkblot Yup! I'll send the treasure over now :)
@ProfessorInkblot Yup! I'll send the treasure over now :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Sounds good!
@Runi
Sounds good!
raffle3.png
@Runi i will give you 18 gems that will be 7200 gold
@Runi i will give you 18 gems that will be 7200 gold
mujztc.jpg
@thesilverbloods i'll send over the tr :)
@thesilverbloods i'll send over the tr :)
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12