Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Service
1 2 3 4
@duckie1810

Absolutely! I'll put you in line :)
@duckie1810

Absolutely! I'll put you in line :)
@amberdyan3 sent to you! can you stat Darkweaver for a mage please? the others glass cannons.
@amberdyan3 sent to you! can you stat Darkweaver for a mage please? the others glass cannons.
33y2ic9.jpg
@hanna

Do you have the stones or are you wanting to buy them from me/the AH?

Also, what mage build are looking for? I usually do 3 int, 2 quick, 1 vitality. Does that sound right to you? Otherwise, I can do whatever you want, or send them back for you to do the stats for them. : )
@hanna

Do you have the stones or are you wanting to buy them from me/the AH?

Also, what mage build are looking for? I usually do 3 int, 2 quick, 1 vitality. Does that sound right to you? Otherwise, I can do whatever you want, or send them back for you to do the stats for them. : )
@amberdyan3 that sounds fine! i don't have any stones myself but if you buy them i'll pay for them too
@amberdyan3 that sounds fine! i don't have any stones myself but if you buy them i'll pay for them too
33y2ic9.jpg
Okay I usually buy them and sell them a bit cheaper in a bundle, but if you want all of the stones it's rather pricey : / The ones for the glass cannon are eliminate (not too expensive) 3 berserker (usually around 10k) and 2 ambush (usually around 50k-60k). You don't have to have the stones yet for me to level, if you need to save up for them. Some people get their dragons back and grind the lower levels of the coli for the stones to drop if they're too expensive otherwise.
Okay I usually buy them and sell them a bit cheaper in a bundle, but if you want all of the stones it's rather pricey : / The ones for the glass cannon are eliminate (not too expensive) 3 berserker (usually around 10k) and 2 ambush (usually around 50k-60k). You don't have to have the stones yet for me to level, if you need to save up for them. Some people get their dragons back and grind the lower levels of the coli for the stones to drop if they're too expensive otherwise.
@desmondmiles

I can't take all three at once just now, but if you send over one at a time, I'll jump on them : )
@desmondmiles

I can't take all three at once just now, but if you send over one at a time, I'll jump on them : )
@amberdyan3 Moved to Items for Sale! Since these are not your own dragons you are selling, this belongs here as a "service." Thank you! :)
@amberdyan3 Moved to Items for Sale! Since these are not your own dragons you are selling, this belongs here as a "service." Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Sorry! I didn't even think of that. Thank you!
Sorry! I didn't even think of that. Thank you!
@Reyairia

Athena is level 25 and I sent a CR to you for her! : )
@Reyairia

Athena is level 25 and I sent a CR to you for her! : )
@amberdyan3 sorry it took a while for me to accept, I was out all day. Thank you so much!
@amberdyan3 sorry it took a while for me to accept, I was out all day. Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4