Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joy's Leveling/Writing Shop
@murklin feel free to do so! I usually level up dragons quickly, but since tomorrow is going to be a Monday I'll be especially busy, so please bear with me!
@murklin feel free to do so! I usually level up dragons quickly, but since tomorrow is going to be a Monday I'll be especially busy, so please bear with me!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
No worries. :)
No worries. :)
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@murklin also, would you like me to alot points to him? Glasscanon would do him well!
@murklin also, would you like me to alot points to him? Glasscanon would do him well!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29
Sorry that I'm writing now but yesterday I had a crazy day!
Please ping me when I'll be able to send you another level 23 for levelling :3

Thank you a lot for great and fast service. If anyone needs help with levelling their dragons Joydom29 is right decision :).
@Joydom29
Sorry that I'm writing now but yesterday I had a crazy day!
Please ping me when I'll be able to send you another level 23 for levelling :3

Thank you a lot for great and fast service. If anyone needs help with levelling their dragons Joydom29 is right decision :).
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
@Saina thanks for being my first customer! And I'm open any day, I'm just quick every weekends and quite slow ( because of studies ) in the weekends.
@Saina thanks for being my first customer! And I'm open any day, I'm just quick every weekends and quite slow ( because of studies ) in the weekends.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Saina and @murklin I'll be quite busy over the weekend, both in real life and here in Flight Rising ( since I'm managing sooooo much O.O ) so I'll have both your dragons leveled up around the middle of the week ( Saina's might be earlier since it's just two levels ) if you don't want to wait that long then please tell me! Sorry to be a bother since I've got so much exams.
@Saina and @murklin I'll be quite busy over the weekend, both in real life and here in Flight Rising ( since I'm managing sooooo much O.O ) so I'll have both your dragons leveled up around the middle of the week ( Saina's might be earlier since it's just two levels ) if you don't want to wait that long then please tell me! Sorry to be a bother since I've got so much exams.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
No preference on the points. I've just been assigning them "meat shield". XD That time frame is fine, thanks for keeping me posted.
No preference on the points. I've just been assigning them "meat shield". XD That time frame is fine, thanks for keeping me posted.
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@Joydom29

Take your time and no rush ^^.
@Joydom29

Take your time and no rush ^^.
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
@murklin and @Saina Sargo is already at level 23, which means I'll be switching between both of your dragons per hour already since they're almost hitting their quota. Just here to update you two.
@murklin and @Saina Sargo is already at level 23, which means I'll be switching between both of your dragons per hour already since they're almost hitting their quota. Just here to update you two.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@murklin Sargo has finally completed training ( moving onto Saina's dragon which will most prob be done tom ). Sending crossroads for 70k now.
@murklin Sargo has finally completed training ( moving onto Saina's dragon which will most prob be done tom ). Sending crossroads for 70k now.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png