Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -=LEGENDARY=- WE DID IT! THANK YOU!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@LordOfD Hello there! Im here to maybe work something out.
I can do a rate of 1:450, but only if I can keep selling you my geodes as the festival goes on at that rate. If you're only taking [blank] number of geodes from every person (which I dont think you are) then I'd prefer 1:500.
@LordOfD Hello there! Im here to maybe work something out.
I can do a rate of 1:450, but only if I can keep selling you my geodes as the festival goes on at that rate. If you're only taking [blank] number of geodes from every person (which I dont think you are) then I'd prefer 1:500.
@ExplodingCanuck every single geode you can get to me before the shop closes, I'll buy at 450 without hesitation. Bring me the fruit of the earth, and I shall bring you gold
@ExplodingCanuck every single geode you can get to me before the shop closes, I'll buy at 450 without hesitation. Bring me the fruit of the earth, and I shall bring you gold
p9sn.pngENABLE ME! CLICK HERE!LET ME TOUCH YOUR STONES!p9sn.png
@LordOfD it is but done
@LordOfD it is but done
@Explodingcanuck look forward to seeing you again!
@Explodingcanuck look forward to seeing you again!
@LordofD
I have 99 geodes with your name on them :3
@LordofD
I have 99 geodes with your name on them :3
@button I have treasure with your name on it =)
@button I have treasure with your name on it =)
Hey there! Finally someone buying geodes for treasure. I'm sending you a PM with all the geodes I have for sale.
Hey there! Finally someone buying geodes for treasure. I'm sending you a PM with all the geodes I have for sale.
I like to keep things succinct.
@hross cant wait!
@hross cant wait!
@LordOfD

Excellent doing business with you! Glad to get those geodes off of my hands, hehe. Thank you
@LordOfD

Excellent doing business with you! Glad to get those geodes off of my hands, hehe. Thank you
I like to keep things succinct.
@hross many thanks! No interest in the chests though - no Imperial skins! An outrage!

@button don't abandon me! Send me the fruit of the earth!
@hross many thanks! No interest in the chests though - no Imperial skins! An outrage!

@button don't abandon me! Send me the fruit of the earth!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15