Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Fams/Swipp/etc [W] Familiars
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Gana do you want anything else added to the familiar?
@Gana do you want anything else added to the familiar?
@Gana

How many Tundra Cactus and/or White-Eared Hummingbirds would you like for an Egg?
@Gana

How many Tundra Cactus and/or White-Eared Hummingbirds would you like for an Egg?
@mshailz
Well, Bowman are only about 20k at the moment, so ideally about 45k more. I'm really looking for familiars at the moment, so if you want you can look through my bestiary and see what I don't have. The list in the first post is also pretty good. :>

@fairypenguin
I'm not really interested at the moment in trading eggs for solely Swipp items. Thanks for the offer though. :>
@mshailz
Well, Bowman are only about 20k at the moment, so ideally about 45k more. I'm really looking for familiars at the moment, so if you want you can look through my bestiary and see what I don't have. The list in the first post is also pretty good. :>

@fairypenguin
I'm not really interested at the moment in trading eggs for solely Swipp items. Thanks for the offer though. :>
@Gana

Then what are you interested in trading them for? Familiars?
@Gana

Then what are you interested in trading them for? Familiars?
@Gana are you interested in Holiday familiars?
@Gana are you interested in Holiday familiars?
@fairypenguin
Sure! :> I'm missing a bunch of the gathering familiars and the rarer Coli ones. If you have a spare one that's maybe not worth an egg on its own, I'll definitely be willing to take the difference in hummingbirds.
@fairypenguin
Sure! :> I'm missing a bunch of the gathering familiars and the rarer Coli ones. If you have a spare one that's maybe not worth an egg on its own, I'll definitely be willing to take the difference in hummingbirds.
@mshailz
Not especially. I have multiples of most of the bears and am working on getting all the sprites.
@mshailz
Not especially. I have multiples of most of the bears and am working on getting all the sprites.
@Gana, alright, thank you anyways. Good luck on your search.
@Gana, alright, thank you anyways. Good luck on your search.
@Gana

Yeah sorry if I ended up pinging you twice but I can't do math. Anyway would you accept a maren ambusher and 7 white eared hummingbirds for an egg?
@Gana

Yeah sorry if I ended up pinging you twice but I can't do math. Anyway would you accept a maren ambusher and 7 white eared hummingbirds for an egg?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Gana
I have like 5 skittering megashrimp
a gaseous
a nephrite chameleon
four eliminates as well
and surprised you aren't looking for a hippojay, i have one of those but they're pretty spendy.
@Gana
I have like 5 skittering megashrimp
a gaseous
a nephrite chameleon
four eliminates as well
and surprised you aren't looking for a hippojay, i have one of those but they're pretty spendy.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11