Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ OFFLINE! ] DOM SHOP! + DT Chimaera
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nyxidos poor you //paps face
s l e e p
it must be 6am there-

and sure, just send the treasure~
@Nyxidos poor you //paps face
s l e e p
it must be 6am there-

and sure, just send the treasure~
@xGoetia Could I get one of each of the following festival accents/skins please;
Embyron
Funny Bones
Ecydsis
Stitched Up
Plague-Touched
Scavengers Gear

I think that's 178500T in total?
@xGoetia Could I get one of each of the following festival accents/skins please;
Embyron
Funny Bones
Ecydsis
Stitched Up
Plague-Touched
Scavengers Gear

I think that's 178500T in total?
@drought that's correct ! I'll get on it after you send the treasure~
@drought that's correct ! I'll get on it after you send the treasure~
@xGoetia - Do you still have any Shrooms? I'd like 11 of them if you do. :)
@xGoetia - Do you still have any Shrooms? I'd like 11 of them if you do. :)
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
@NamelessTraveler sure do, that'd be 9020~ send the treasure and I'll send the shrooms your way~
@NamelessTraveler sure do, that'd be 9020~ send the treasure and I'll send the shrooms your way~
@xGoetia you never reply to me e < e
annywayy buy me 5 skinnsss
I'll send the treasure in a mo//
@xGoetia you never reply to me e < e
annywayy buy me 5 skinnsss
I'll send the treasure in a mo//
@Ouji poor bby h a hHA AHA
DO YOU NOT READ RULES
WHY MUST YOU DEFY ME-
@Ouji poor bby h a hHA AHA
DO YOU NOT READ RULES
WHY MUST YOU DEFY ME-
@xgoetia
could i get the sky blue apparels ( tail and hand bangles, cant remember the rest ahaha ) and the festival skins / apparel ( acolyte, scavengers and plague-touched ) please ? |D
@xgoetia
could i get the sky blue apparels ( tail and hand bangles, cant remember the rest ahaha ) and the festival skins / apparel ( acolyte, scavengers and plague-touched ) please ? |D
2a0j783.jpg
@Altaera oops unfortunately I can't do the silks since the set (especially the wings) restock so sporadically
I can do the skins/accents though! send me the treasure and the skins/accents that you want in a pm and I'll get them for you :)
@Altaera oops unfortunately I can't do the silks since the set (especially the wings) restock so sporadically
I can do the skins/accents though! send me the treasure and the skins/accents that you want in a pm and I'll get them for you :)
@xgoetia
hmm.. would it work if i send an amount and you get whatever you can ? o: i dont need the wings so no worries about that !! but sure, id send the order and treasure in a while c:
@xgoetia
hmm.. would it work if i send an amount and you get whatever you can ? o: i dont need the wings so no worries about that !! but sure, id send the order and treasure in a while c:
2a0j783.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6