Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tavvi Yeah, I hadn't even noticed until you said that, but I'm glad you did :) Added a little note about it in the first post.
@Tavvi Yeah, I hadn't even noticed until you said that, but I'm glad you did :) Added a little note about it in the first post.
I\'m Awesome.
168aqm1.png
Deviantart | Tumblr
@kami *nods* yeah wanted to add a few more to get some stuff and saw the note about it having issues. I hope they can fix it soon. I'm sure they are hard at work on it. :) In the mean time I should really head to bed. I'll check back in (hopefully in the morning to see if it's fixed yet. )
@kami *nods* yeah wanted to add a few more to get some stuff and saw the note about it having issues. I hope they can fix it soon. I'm sure they are hard at work on it. :) In the mean time I should really head to bed. I'll check back in (hopefully in the morning to see if it's fixed yet. )
@Tavvi I'm sure it'll be quick, it's a fairly popular feature to use, plus, you know, money xD Night! I should probably head off too, it's late xP
@Tavvi I'm sure it'll be quick, it's a fairly popular feature to use, plus, you know, money xD Night! I should probably head off too, it's late xP
I\'m Awesome.
168aqm1.png
Deviantart | Tumblr
@kami can you ping me closer to the 24 hour mark as well? :)
@kami can you ping me closer to the 24 hour mark as well? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Lome Certainly :)
@Lome Certainly :)
I\'m Awesome.
168aqm1.png
Deviantart | Tumblr
@kami

Offering 10.5k gems.
@kami

Offering 10.5k gems.
@kami @Maki
11k gems. :)
@kami @Maki
11k gems. :)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@kami
11.5k gems
@kami
11.5k gems
@kami @Burgundy
12k gems
@kami @Burgundy
12k gems
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Thanks for the bids! Updated first post :)
Thanks for the bids! Updated first post :)
I\'m Awesome.
168aqm1.png
Deviantart | Tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9