Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sunchaser Jewelry & Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@gunslinger

I can offer 5 million treasure, 2000 gems, and roughly 3.5 million treasure's worth of old festival items for your Light Sprite. Specifically: A Glacial Chest, two Abyss Chests, a Jolly Chest, Windbound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Eroded Crystalhide, Thresher Flatfins, Tricktrouper Crown, and Boneyard Tatters.
@gunslinger

I can offer 5 million treasure, 2000 gems, and roughly 3.5 million treasure's worth of old festival items for your Light Sprite. Specifically: A Glacial Chest, two Abyss Chests, a Jolly Chest, Windbound Plumage, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Eroded Crystalhide, Thresher Flatfins, Tricktrouper Crown, and Boneyard Tatters.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha
That's extremely tempting. I'll put your offer up, but am going to keep this open for a bit. c:
@carpha
That's extremely tempting. I'll put your offer up, but am going to keep this open for a bit. c:
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
@gunslinger
I've wanted a light sprite for a good long while.
I currently have 5,430,000t, 2126g, 6 gilded chests, 8 chests from the most recent two festivals, and 23 skins going back to the latest Greenskeeper Gathering.
I would really appreciate being considered for a payment plan and I can find a reference in the form of the person I pas on a plan for for two of my other sprites. The Light Sprite is the last one I need.
I also have dragons that I can absolutely breed for you including a pair that makes triple maize imps or coatls. I'm very down to working something out.
@gunslinger
I've wanted a light sprite for a good long while.
I currently have 5,430,000t, 2126g, 6 gilded chests, 8 chests from the most recent two festivals, and 23 skins going back to the latest Greenskeeper Gathering.
I would really appreciate being considered for a payment plan and I can find a reference in the form of the person I pas on a plan for for two of my other sprites. The Light Sprite is the last one I need.
I also have dragons that I can absolutely breed for you including a pair that makes triple maize imps or coatls. I'm very down to working something out.
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
@blackcat862003
@blackcat862003
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Raiona pinging myself so I don't lose this. I'll be making an offer on your Sunchaser as soon as I roll out of bed and can get to my spreadsheet haha
@Raiona pinging myself so I don't lose this. I'll be making an offer on your Sunchaser as soon as I roll out of bed and can get to my spreadsheet haha
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@gunslinger I'm interested in your Sunchaser and I have a lot of chests and skins I can offer!

Here's a visual of everything I have to offer and here's a spreadsheet with the values of everything.

On a payment plan I can liquidate some things and make up half in pure if you'd prefer.
@gunslinger I'm interested in your Sunchaser and I have a lot of chests and skins I can offer!

Here's a visual of everything I have to offer and here's a spreadsheet with the values of everything.

On a payment plan I can liquidate some things and make up half in pure if you'd prefer.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6