Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0 gems at 1:825 [ONLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
*Done with the thing!*

As it says in the topic, I'm in the market for some gems. I'll take as many or few as you're ready to sell (up to my buy limit for the time), but I am not willing to haggle on the price. If you're interested, please ping or PM me before sending CR!

I'm always good to buy immediately, so you get your money as soon as the deal is done.

[note: I'm reusing this thread to avoid clutter, but the title and this first post are always up to date]

*Done with the thing!*

As it says in the topic, I'm in the market for some gems. I'll take as many or few as you're ready to sell (up to my buy limit for the time), but I am not willing to haggle on the price. If you're interested, please ping or PM me before sending CR!

I'm always good to buy immediately, so you get your money as soon as the deal is done.

[note: I'm reusing this thread to avoid clutter, but the title and this first post are always up to date]

@Metacron
I can spare 50 gems. What would that come out to?
@Metacron
I can spare 50 gems. What would that come out to?
@Metacron - Thanks for the prompt response! :D
@Metacron - Thanks for the prompt response! :D
@Kimikada

That would make 19000 treasure :)

@tuathade

No problem, happy to make business! :D
@Kimikada

That would make 19000 treasure :)

@tuathade

No problem, happy to make business! :D
@Metacron
Sounds great. Are we able to do it with CR?
@Metacron
Sounds great. Are we able to do it with CR?
@Kimikada

Sorry, but no. Crossroads is for dragon trades only. It only allows for exchanges where one side sends a dragon.
@Kimikada

Sorry, but no. Crossroads is for dragon trades only. It only allows for exchanges where one side sends a dragon.
@Metacron
Kk, I'l send them over right away then, are you going to send the treasure back now?
@Metacron
Kk, I'l send them over right away then, are you going to send the treasure back now?
@Kimikada

After you've sent me the message with the gems, I'll answer it with a message with the money attached. I only pay after I've recieved the gems. It's my way of making sure I don't get swindled, as this buy is a significant investment for me. I hope you'll understand my caution :)
@Kimikada

After you've sent me the message with the gems, I'll answer it with a message with the money attached. I only pay after I've recieved the gems. It's my way of making sure I don't get swindled, as this buy is a significant investment for me. I hope you'll understand my caution :)
@Metacron I have 543g if you want them c:
@Metacron I have 543g if you want them c:
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix

Sure thing I want them! Just send them over and I'll hand you the treasure :D
@Lix

Sure thing I want them! Just send them over and I'll hand you the treasure :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22