Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S/T) Amordenus' General Store [UPDATED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Amordenus
Understood. c:
@Amordenus
Understood. c:
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@plirius
Silk trade went through, sorry. Got at least one gilded chest though, so more might pop up. Want me to put you on a pinglist?
@plirius
Silk trade went through, sorry. Got at least one gilded chest though, so more might pop up. Want me to put you on a pinglist?
@Amordenus
Sure. I'm also looking for some blood scale armor, so if you ever have any up for trade I will take those off your hands. C:
@Amordenus
Sure. I'm also looking for some blood scale armor, so if you ever have any up for trade I will take those off your hands. C:
@plirius put you on my pinglist for bloodscale and silks :)
@plirius put you on my pinglist for bloodscale and silks :)
@Amordenus
Thanks! c:
@Amordenus
Thanks! c:
@plirius totally wasn't expecting this, but I actually got a gossamer silk veil from one of the chests, and I already happen to have one, so consider yourself pinged :P
@plirius totally wasn't expecting this, but I actually got a gossamer silk veil from one of the chests, and I already happen to have one, so consider yourself pinged :P
@Amordenus
Ok! Totally interested. I still have the swipp items I mentioned before. And need to get rid of my coral and olive snakes. How many would cover it? c:
@Amordenus
Ok! Totally interested. I still have the swipp items I mentioned before. And need to get rid of my coral and olive snakes. How many would cover it? c:
@plirius Veil is going for about 23k on AH, coral snakes are 500 each, and olive snakes are 450 each so make me an offer of about equal value based on how many you have :)
@plirius Veil is going for about 23k on AH, coral snakes are 500 each, and olive snakes are 450 each so make me an offer of about equal value based on how many you have :)
@Amordenus
I can give you 25 of each. c: I believe that goes a little over. :D
@Amordenus
I can give you 25 of each. c: I believe that goes a little over. :D
@plirius sounds good :) send em over and I'll pass you some silks :)
@plirius sounds good :) send em over and I'll pass you some silks :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9