Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Image Top 5 Lair Reviews [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Clocks
If you're still taking them, I'd like one!
SpazzyJenny / 59499
spazzyjenny.tumblr.com :)
Only pay attention to dragons with familiars!
Thank you c:
oh! and include at least one purple dragon. :)
@Clocks
If you're still taking them, I'd like one!
SpazzyJenny / 59499
spazzyjenny.tumblr.com :)
Only pay attention to dragons with familiars!
Thank you c:
oh! and include at least one purple dragon. :)
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@Dagmaar @Mandee @Rush @SpazzyJenny

Welp, that was fast! Expect a ping hopefully sometime tomorrow! ❤
@Dagmaar @Mandee @Rush @SpazzyJenny

Welp, that was fast! Expect a ping hopefully sometime tomorrow! ❤
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
[quote name="Clocks" date="2014-08-12 16:22:25"]Okay, backstory time! I have a few royal-esque spirals in my lair and at one point I decided to look into irishimcircuit triple royals. Turns out even one-offs were basically non-existent when I searched the AH for them. I did a search for triple royal irishimcircuit males and there were [i]three onsite.[/i] Three! (Now there are five, I did another search.) [/quote] Those new two are probably the two babies Grandmaster and his mate Beguile had. (Edit: Newp! I'm wrong. I forgot the babies inherited their mom's Crackle instead of dad's circuit.) They are coming off breeding cooldown in two days. I will toss you one of the behbehs if you want, @Clocks
Clocks wrote on 2014-08-12 16:22:25:
Okay, backstory time! I have a few royal-esque spirals in my lair and at one point I decided to look into irishimcircuit triple royals. Turns out even one-offs were basically non-existent when I searched the AH for them. I did a search for triple royal irishimcircuit males and there were three onsite. Three! (Now there are five, I did another search.)

Those new two are probably the two babies Grandmaster and his mate Beguile had. (Edit: Newp! I'm wrong. I forgot the babies inherited their mom's Crackle instead of dad's circuit.) They are coming off breeding cooldown in two days. I will toss you one of the behbehs if you want, @Clocks
4I370bs.jpg
@Dagmaar
S8DCSZF.png
So, to start off with, the dedication to gen ones in this lair is super impressive! My idea of a 'project' is maybe buying a dragon and giving it smoke, but this lair goes above and beyond. That said, given my fascination with wood-like dragons, I was reeeally close to just choosing the first 5-6 in the lair, but that wouldn't have been fair to the rest. :p

Jolon - He looks like some kind of awesome forest ranger or something. I love speck/freck/crackle on him and the matching eyes. His mate, Fauna (I assume) is super cool too -- I love how her wings pop.
Aspen - Wood ripples gimme gimme. She looks gooorgeous and so do all her children.
Bhima - I'm pretty sure those waistcoats were made for snappers. I don't own any snappers myself, but it's not hard to see the appeal of fancy gents like these. Just imagine a hugeass dragon stomping towards you all dressed up in a suit and bows (which is actually horrifying, but I'm sure he's nice - right?).
Nakshatra - Nakshatra is beeeeautiful and it's hard to imagine she was probably some random basic gen one mirror or something one day! Her combination of colors is sublime (with matching eyes, too) and the apparel fits her to a tee.
Burton - Burton is super cool (is he on a diet though? he looks a bit hungry!). I love how the primary ripple has those lighter tints, which match the light secondaries/tertiaries. And of course he's been lovingly dressed up as well.

Anyways, hope you enjoy & have a fabulous day!
@Dagmaar
S8DCSZF.png
So, to start off with, the dedication to gen ones in this lair is super impressive! My idea of a 'project' is maybe buying a dragon and giving it smoke, but this lair goes above and beyond. That said, given my fascination with wood-like dragons, I was reeeally close to just choosing the first 5-6 in the lair, but that wouldn't have been fair to the rest. :p

Jolon - He looks like some kind of awesome forest ranger or something. I love speck/freck/crackle on him and the matching eyes. His mate, Fauna (I assume) is super cool too -- I love how her wings pop.
Aspen - Wood ripples gimme gimme. She looks gooorgeous and so do all her children.
Bhima - I'm pretty sure those waistcoats were made for snappers. I don't own any snappers myself, but it's not hard to see the appeal of fancy gents like these. Just imagine a hugeass dragon stomping towards you all dressed up in a suit and bows (which is actually horrifying, but I'm sure he's nice - right?).
Nakshatra - Nakshatra is beeeeautiful and it's hard to imagine she was probably some random basic gen one mirror or something one day! Her combination of colors is sublime (with matching eyes, too) and the apparel fits her to a tee.
Burton - Burton is super cool (is he on a diet though? he looks a bit hungry!). I love how the primary ripple has those lighter tints, which match the light secondaries/tertiaries. And of course he's been lovingly dressed up as well.

Anyways, hope you enjoy & have a fabulous day!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Mandee
Aolg6uO.png
This is one of those lairs where I'm paralyzed by choice! Well, more like, I was all ready to just choose five skydancer girls but, you know, then I'd be that crazy skydancer lady, so luckily there were other fancy dragons to choose from! (Hope you don't mind them all being girls.)

Here they are:

Keiko - That lavender seraph on top of storm. That white underbelly. That silk set along with other accessories. That matching familiar. Oh my god I think I might be in love???
Akantha - All right all right all right. First gen, level 25, amazing colors, AND THAT ACCENT. I actually searched up that accent a couple days ago and it's semi-retired until 2015 like are you kidding me?? Yet I keep seeing dragons with it on and it's just taunting me. This girl is amaaaazing (but, uh, made me realize that there seems to be an apparel glitch with boneyard tatters. boo)
Moria - Okay, back to purple skydancers. That accent. That apparel. That smoke! (Queue me realizing that's shadow shimmer. It's quite purple!) Three weeks old, but quite obviously you've put some love into her. (I looked at her parents. They produced that?? Well all right...)
Talia - There were actually a bunch of other pretty imperials as well, but I chose Talia because you can't go wrong with a lovely combination like seafoam/banana/ivory. Also her apparel is just perfect, so there's that, too.
Ismene - I think I actually did a lair review for someone and chose a snapper that had the same accent on. Because it's a super pretty accent. But even if she didn't have that accent on, she'd still be fantastic because you also can't go wrong with double rose on female imperials (well, you probably can. rose & jungle maybe?).

Anyway, hope you enjoyed me rambling about your dragons. Have a great day! C:
@Mandee
Aolg6uO.png
This is one of those lairs where I'm paralyzed by choice! Well, more like, I was all ready to just choose five skydancer girls but, you know, then I'd be that crazy skydancer lady, so luckily there were other fancy dragons to choose from! (Hope you don't mind them all being girls.)

Here they are:

Keiko - That lavender seraph on top of storm. That white underbelly. That silk set along with other accessories. That matching familiar. Oh my god I think I might be in love???
Akantha - All right all right all right. First gen, level 25, amazing colors, AND THAT ACCENT. I actually searched up that accent a couple days ago and it's semi-retired until 2015 like are you kidding me?? Yet I keep seeing dragons with it on and it's just taunting me. This girl is amaaaazing (but, uh, made me realize that there seems to be an apparel glitch with boneyard tatters. boo)
Moria - Okay, back to purple skydancers. That accent. That apparel. That smoke! (Queue me realizing that's shadow shimmer. It's quite purple!) Three weeks old, but quite obviously you've put some love into her. (I looked at her parents. They produced that?? Well all right...)
Talia - There were actually a bunch of other pretty imperials as well, but I chose Talia because you can't go wrong with a lovely combination like seafoam/banana/ivory. Also her apparel is just perfect, so there's that, too.
Ismene - I think I actually did a lair review for someone and chose a snapper that had the same accent on. Because it's a super pretty accent. But even if she didn't have that accent on, she'd still be fantastic because you also can't go wrong with double rose on female imperials (well, you probably can. rose & jungle maybe?).

Anyway, hope you enjoyed me rambling about your dragons. Have a great day! C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
Thank you so much for the lovely review and the image! *squees* :D

yeah, my lair is heavy on female skydancers (I have a lot of females compared to males anyway, regardless of breed)... and flowers. We have a lot of flowers around here!

I'm glad you picked Moria, she's one of my new favorites! I just had to give her smoke when I saw that tert, I thought she'd be a wonderful gothic lady. And Keiko is the great-granddaughter of my icon dragon (who's my clan leader), so she's draped in those silks cause of how super important she is! I hatched Akantha myself, and she almost got exalted until I realized HEY SHE'S A TREE at the last second. Ismene is my first dream dragon, I wanted a midnight/rose/rose female imp for the LONGEST time. And Talia is just a pretty girl, enough said. :)

And here I am, rambling about them too, I'm sorry. xD; Have a good one too!
@Clocks
Thank you so much for the lovely review and the image! *squees* :D

yeah, my lair is heavy on female skydancers (I have a lot of females compared to males anyway, regardless of breed)... and flowers. We have a lot of flowers around here!

I'm glad you picked Moria, she's one of my new favorites! I just had to give her smoke when I saw that tert, I thought she'd be a wonderful gothic lady. And Keiko is the great-granddaughter of my icon dragon (who's my clan leader), so she's draped in those silks cause of how super important she is! I hatched Akantha myself, and she almost got exalted until I realized HEY SHE'S A TREE at the last second. Ismene is my first dream dragon, I wanted a midnight/rose/rose female imp for the LONGEST time. And Talia is just a pretty girl, enough said. :)

And here I am, rambling about them too, I'm sorry. xD; Have a good one too!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@Rush
SSblFWY.png
Well, I knew I was in trouble the moment I looked at your lair and saw it was like nine pages. How will I choose! It was definitely hard, because there are so many lovely and fascinating dragons in your lair. I tried to choose varied ones but I kept getting drawn back to the more lightning/blue-themed ones -- I can't help it, those golems are so cute and the dragons just look so good.

So in the end I went with:

Mirage - At first, I didn't really put too much thought into him, but I saw how much apparel he had and checked him out. He's soooo dapper, I absolutely had to include him. And while his colors didn't catch me immediately, I'm no stranger to more subdued-primary coatls and he pulls it off spectacularly.
Maestro - This guy though, wow. I think he might be the prettiest coatl boy I've seen so far. That accent is amazing, but I bet it wouldn't have looked as great if it wasn't on such a lovely triple chocolate. Not only that, though, but his apparel is fantastic. For example, I don't think I've seen too many elaborate sandwastes vests but it looks perfect on him -- the intricate details kind of add to the complexity of the coatl himself.
DynMira - Wow, check out this clan matriarch! (You got lucky with the colors, haha.) She looks splendid and totally befitting her position at the top of a lightning clan's hierarchy.
Urataros - I don't think it's too surprising to see this guy up there. With that accent and those colors, he probably stands out the most in your lair.
Rush - This is kind of what I meant about not wanting to choose too many lightning-y/water-y dragons, but here we are. She has your name, and all the lightning apparel definitely makes her stand out -- and she fits it so well! I've always been a fan of aqua tertiaries and it looks great on her double midnight. She makes the perfect lightning dragon!

Enjoy & have a great day! C:
@Rush
SSblFWY.png
Well, I knew I was in trouble the moment I looked at your lair and saw it was like nine pages. How will I choose! It was definitely hard, because there are so many lovely and fascinating dragons in your lair. I tried to choose varied ones but I kept getting drawn back to the more lightning/blue-themed ones -- I can't help it, those golems are so cute and the dragons just look so good.

So in the end I went with:

Mirage - At first, I didn't really put too much thought into him, but I saw how much apparel he had and checked him out. He's soooo dapper, I absolutely had to include him. And while his colors didn't catch me immediately, I'm no stranger to more subdued-primary coatls and he pulls it off spectacularly.
Maestro - This guy though, wow. I think he might be the prettiest coatl boy I've seen so far. That accent is amazing, but I bet it wouldn't have looked as great if it wasn't on such a lovely triple chocolate. Not only that, though, but his apparel is fantastic. For example, I don't think I've seen too many elaborate sandwastes vests but it looks perfect on him -- the intricate details kind of add to the complexity of the coatl himself.
DynMira - Wow, check out this clan matriarch! (You got lucky with the colors, haha.) She looks splendid and totally befitting her position at the top of a lightning clan's hierarchy.
Urataros - I don't think it's too surprising to see this guy up there. With that accent and those colors, he probably stands out the most in your lair.
Rush - This is kind of what I meant about not wanting to choose too many lightning-y/water-y dragons, but here we are. She has your name, and all the lightning apparel definitely makes her stand out -- and she fits it so well! I've always been a fan of aqua tertiaries and it looks great on her double midnight. She makes the perfect lightning dragon!

Enjoy & have a great day! C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@SpazzyJenny
xfuU99q.png
DID SOMEONE SAY PURPLE?? LET'S DO PURPLE! Not that the non-purple dragons weren't fabulous, but the purple ones certainly were, so why not? I came into the lair and came out with these beauties:

Roland - I don't own any tundras myself, but Roland pulls off that royal/blue/blue splendidly. Honestly, he also looks like he could pull off some kind of galaxy accent or something awesomely, too. Or any number of accents. (Hmm, I wonder what accents for tundras typically revolve around -- I've never bothered to look into it too much.)
Nephele - If you are going for purple in you lair, you win with this girl! I looove the shadow/mulberry but I think what I like most about her is how you dressed her up with the pink bows. It just adds another dimension to her colors and makes her extra cute to boot.
Lance - Mirrors. I don't own mirrors, but if I did own mirrors, it'd probably be something irishim and handsome like Lance. Mirrors might look terrifying, but I bet he would look kinda cute in some bows too??
Mordaine - Lookit this dude! He looks gangsta. Purples & reds is a combination I'm always a bit wary of (but then what am I saying I have one of those in my lair as well) but he pulls it off great. I think it's because his secondary and tertiary mix well together - the secondary on spirals isn't always as visible but definitely important to their whole look.
Muerto - A scholar? A wizard? A deadly assassin? (seriously, that bunny looks like it's been eating souls) Whatever he is, he looks fabulous doing it!

Thanks for showing me your wonderful lair & hope you enjoy the rest of your day! (:
@SpazzyJenny
xfuU99q.png
DID SOMEONE SAY PURPLE?? LET'S DO PURPLE! Not that the non-purple dragons weren't fabulous, but the purple ones certainly were, so why not? I came into the lair and came out with these beauties:

Roland - I don't own any tundras myself, but Roland pulls off that royal/blue/blue splendidly. Honestly, he also looks like he could pull off some kind of galaxy accent or something awesomely, too. Or any number of accents. (Hmm, I wonder what accents for tundras typically revolve around -- I've never bothered to look into it too much.)
Nephele - If you are going for purple in you lair, you win with this girl! I looove the shadow/mulberry but I think what I like most about her is how you dressed her up with the pink bows. It just adds another dimension to her colors and makes her extra cute to boot.
Lance - Mirrors. I don't own mirrors, but if I did own mirrors, it'd probably be something irishim and handsome like Lance. Mirrors might look terrifying, but I bet he would look kinda cute in some bows too??
Mordaine - Lookit this dude! He looks gangsta. Purples & reds is a combination I'm always a bit wary of (but then what am I saying I have one of those in my lair as well) but he pulls it off great. I think it's because his secondary and tertiary mix well together - the secondary on spirals isn't always as visible but definitely important to their whole look.
Muerto - A scholar? A wizard? A deadly assassin? (seriously, that bunny looks like it's been eating souls) Whatever he is, he looks fabulous doing it!

Thanks for showing me your wonderful lair & hope you enjoy the rest of your day! (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
ahh the purples c:
Thank you so much for the review!
Yeah, I'm picking about my Tundras so I'm proud of the handful I have. c:
I definitely need more apparel but I'm too poor and saving up to make other babies pretty with new genes. ;w;
Oh and Muerto's my dark mage of the clan, still need to work on a bio for him. c:

Hey are you going to post these on tumblr?
If you do, let me know! so i can reblog it. c:
@Clocks
ahh the purples c:
Thank you so much for the review!
Yeah, I'm picking about my Tundras so I'm proud of the handful I have. c:
I definitely need more apparel but I'm too poor and saving up to make other babies pretty with new genes. ;w;
Oh and Muerto's my dark mage of the clan, still need to work on a bio for him. c:

Hey are you going to post these on tumblr?
If you do, let me know! so i can reblog it. c:
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@SpazzyJenny Yeah, I know what it's like to not have apparel. For the longest time my dragons only had whatever I found in chests or whatever, haha. (Actually, even now that I can afford apparel, I still don't really go out of my way to buy it and outfit my dragons, but I one day hope to be one of those dramatic lairs with really well-dressed dragons anyway. :p)

And I'll post the latest bunch together later tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to tumblr-ping you, but feel free to post it on your own or whatever if you want, too. C:
@SpazzyJenny Yeah, I know what it's like to not have apparel. For the longest time my dragons only had whatever I found in chests or whatever, haha. (Actually, even now that I can afford apparel, I still don't really go out of my way to buy it and outfit my dragons, but I one day hope to be one of those dramatic lairs with really well-dressed dragons anyway. :p)

And I'll post the latest bunch together later tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to tumblr-ping you, but feel free to post it on your own or whatever if you want, too. C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77