Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sold out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send me a message or ping me here :) Also, small amounts are no problem at all :)

Update: I'd love to buy one Iridescent with either gems or treasure - if you have one lying around and are willing to sell below the 1500 gems that it costs on the marketplace, just make me an offer! :D

~btw: If you are doubting my reputation, ergo want me to send the gems to you first, just say so, that's no problem. I haven't had anyone try to scam me on this site yet and most definitely haven't scammed anyone myself, but I understand people who find this trade-by-pm thing creepy ;)
Send me a message or ping me here :) Also, small amounts are no problem at all :)

Update: I'd love to buy one Iridescent with either gems or treasure - if you have one lying around and are willing to sell below the 1500 gems that it costs on the marketplace, just make me an offer! :D

~btw: If you are doubting my reputation, ergo want me to send the gems to you first, just say so, that's no problem. I haven't had anyone try to scam me on this site yet and most definitely haven't scammed anyone myself, but I understand people who find this trade-by-pm thing creepy ;)
bump
bump
@OnlyL Hey there, could I get 500 gems, please? That's 182,500, right?
@OnlyL Hey there, could I get 500 gems, please? That's 182,500, right?
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@singswithtrees

Absolutely, you can :) and I just changed my price, 182500 is enough :D
@singswithtrees

Absolutely, you can :) and I just changed my price, 182500 is enough :D
@OnlyL
I'd like 700 gems, please! That would be 255,500t if google calculator is to be trusted :P
@OnlyL
I'd like 700 gems, please! That would be 255,500t if google calculator is to be trusted :P
@peachymomo

Right away :D
@peachymomo

Right away :D
@OnlyL - May I buy 49 Gems for 17,885 Treasure? Sorry for the small amount. There's just a dragon on the AH that I want to snag. xD
@OnlyL - May I buy 49 Gems for 17,885 Treasure? Sorry for the small amount. There's just a dragon on the AH that I want to snag. xD
@OnlyL
Thank you for the quick transaction! :D
@OnlyL
Thank you for the quick transaction! :D
Hi there, I would like 316 gems please, which would be 115,340 I believe?
Hi there, I would like 316 gems please, which would be 115,340 I believe?
@Ziiendris

No problem at all, like it says in the top post :3 49 gems on the way!
@Ziiendris

No problem at all, like it says in the top post :3 49 gems on the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7