Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiars for things
1 2 3
@Corvix

Thank you for the offer, but I think that's quite a bit more than those familiars are worth. Is there another familiar you'd like to add? If you only want the black wolf and gale wolf I'd be glad to trade for the Sunspot Clouddancer and an Everglade Lasher plus 4 scraps if that's okay with you?
@Corvix

Thank you for the offer, but I think that's quite a bit more than those familiars are worth. Is there another familiar you'd like to add? If you only want the black wolf and gale wolf I'd be glad to trade for the Sunspot Clouddancer and an Everglade Lasher plus 4 scraps if that's okay with you?
@Twizz

Thank you! Sending your familiars now!
@Twizz

Thank you! Sending your familiars now!
@cocoabeanie

Oh wow, thank you! Yes, I would be willing to trade that. Let me send them over.
@cocoabeanie

Oh wow, thank you! Yes, I would be willing to trade that. Let me send them over.
@Stariceling
Yup, that's fine with me. I'll go ahead and send over the stuff~
@Stariceling
Yup, that's fine with me. I'll go ahead and send over the stuff~
@Corvix

Okay! I will send over your wolves now
@Corvix

Okay! I will send over your wolves now
@Stariceling

I have 8 extra True Rainbow Trout I could trade.... Not really sure what they're worth atm.

depending on what they're worth I have a few familiars of yours I am interested in.
@Stariceling

I have 8 extra True Rainbow Trout I could trade.... Not really sure what they're worth atm.

depending on what they're worth I have a few familiars of yours I am interested in.
@MisterJaeger

Well last time I checked they were going for 20K each and now the going price would make it about 18K per trout, so somewhere in that range. What familiars are you interested in?
@MisterJaeger

Well last time I checked they were going for 20K each and now the going price would make it about 18K per trout, so somewhere in that range. What familiars are you interested in?
@Stariceling

Alright, so 8 trout would be 144k if I'm calculating correctly.

I'm interested in:

mimic buttersnake: 27k
mottled buttersnake: 30k
tuxedo floracat: 51k
Octoflyer: 23k
Brown River Flight: 10k

Total: 141k
@Stariceling

Alright, so 8 trout would be 144k if I'm calculating correctly.

I'm interested in:

mimic buttersnake: 27k
mottled buttersnake: 30k
tuxedo floracat: 51k
Octoflyer: 23k
Brown River Flight: 10k

Total: 141k
@Stariceling I'm interested in your Greenroot Janus Trap... I have some Tin Ore, Lead ore and Red Fabric Scraps i can trade...

(was interested in the mottled buttersnake but someone beat me too it)
@Stariceling I'm interested in your Greenroot Janus Trap... I have some Tin Ore, Lead ore and Red Fabric Scraps i can trade...

(was interested in the mottled buttersnake but someone beat me too it)
@MisterJaeger

Okay, that sounds good! Sending the familiars to you now.
@MisterJaeger

Okay, that sounds good! Sending the familiars to you now.
1 2 3