Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Just Another Arcane Dom Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@mvawesomeness Thanks a lot! I'll see them coming when you get them. :)
@mvawesomeness Thanks a lot! I'll see them coming when you get them. :)
And we're open! =D
And we're open! =D
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@mvawesomeness Ah, hey dude! Do you think you could pick me up an underbelly scroll? Sending the treasure now!
@mvawesomeness Ah, hey dude! Do you think you could pick me up an underbelly scroll? Sending the treasure now!
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron, kks then, I'll get right on your order then! =]
@lochnessmoron, kks then, I'll get right on your order then! =]
@mvawesomeness

do you think sky blue silks are rare ? x: if not then could i request you to help me get them all, excluding the sky blue wing silk ?

aaaaand if it doesnt go above my budget i may request for a starwood dryad skin c:

thank you !!
@mvawesomeness

do you think sky blue silks are rare ? x: if not then could i request you to help me get them all, excluding the sky blue wing silk ?

aaaaand if it doesnt go above my budget i may request for a starwood dryad skin c:

thank you !!
2a0j783.jpg
@Altaera, I could get them for you but it might take me a bit. If you're not in a hurry I can get them. Just let me know what you would like to do. I listed the prices below. =]

-Sky Blue Arm Silks (13500)
-Sky Blue Leg Silks (13500)
-Sky Blue Silk Sash (14175)
-Sky Blue Wing Silks (14625)
-Sky Blue Silk Scarf (14175)
-Sky Blue Tail Bangle (14175)
-Sky Blue Fillet (13500)
-Sky Blue Silk Veil (13500)

=Total of 111,150T
+ Starwood Dryad Skin (31.5)

=142,650T
@Altaera, I could get them for you but it might take me a bit. If you're not in a hurry I can get them. Just let me know what you would like to do. I listed the prices below. =]

-Sky Blue Arm Silks (13500)
-Sky Blue Leg Silks (13500)
-Sky Blue Silk Sash (14175)
-Sky Blue Wing Silks (14625)
-Sky Blue Silk Scarf (14175)
-Sky Blue Tail Bangle (14175)
-Sky Blue Fillet (13500)
-Sky Blue Silk Veil (13500)

=Total of 111,150T
+ Starwood Dryad Skin (31.5)

=142,650T
@mvawesomeness

ahh certainly then. could you help me get the sky blue arm, leg, sash and scarf silks + starwood dryad ? in total itd be.. 86850t ! c: when do i send the amount over ?
@mvawesomeness

ahh certainly then. could you help me get the sky blue arm, leg, sash and scarf silks + starwood dryad ? in total itd be.. 86850t ! c: when do i send the amount over ?
2a0j783.jpg
@Altaera, alrighty then your order has been confirmed. Please send over the payment first and then I'll get right on getting them for you! ^-^
@Altaera, alrighty then your order has been confirmed. Please send over the payment first and then I'll get right on getting them for you! ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10