Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Offering Detailed Critiques [open]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@prologi I can already see that I'll be returning some money, lol--your lair is beautifully organized already!

- I'd move Alnilam and Atik to the left of Asterope, and Acamar and Achernar to the right of Merope, possibly switching their order so the two coatls segue from the dark blue into the seafoam more nicely.
- Adhil and her mate would probably fit in better next to Deneb and Flounce.
- Nihal & Astrolabe would fit in pretty well to the left of Sirrah.
- Izar, Aridif and Dana should be around Adhara.
- Solidarite might fit in well near Sarir.
- Egalite and Glitch would work near Squiggle.

Returning 10k now. c:
@prologi I can already see that I'll be returning some money, lol--your lair is beautifully organized already!

- I'd move Alnilam and Atik to the left of Asterope, and Acamar and Achernar to the right of Merope, possibly switching their order so the two coatls segue from the dark blue into the seafoam more nicely.
- Adhil and her mate would probably fit in better next to Deneb and Flounce.
- Nihal & Astrolabe would fit in pretty well to the left of Sirrah.
- Izar, Aridif and Dana should be around Adhara.
- Solidarite might fit in well near Sarir.
- Egalite and Glitch would work near Squiggle.

Returning 10k now. c:
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Cacogen Hey there! n_n Just to clarify, you want the bios of your dragons to be critiqued?
@Cacogen Hey there! n_n Just to clarify, you want the bios of your dragons to be critiqued?
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha

Yup! That would be 10kt, correct?
@Acantha

Yup! That would be 10kt, correct?
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen Unless there's cumulatively a lot of writing, probably, yes. c: Taking a look now!
@Cacogen Unless there's cumulatively a lot of writing, probably, yes. c: Taking a look now!
T3hkNqx.png
@Cacogen Looking at Chamomile first.
Quote:
She manages to keep the team together with her confidence and perseverance.
The confidence bit seems quite at odds with her supposed low self-esteem; perhaps rephrase this so they seem more in sync?
Quote:
though she's somewhat hesitant to accept it. She has proven herself worthy
Would rephrase to "and although she's somewhat hesitant to accept it, she has proven herself worthy".
Quote:
and you'd fine the sweet, soft core
find*

Carcanet next:
Quote:
She's avoids wild flights of fantasy
She*
Quote:
She's also quite materialistic and would hoard various objects
Quote:
As such, Carcanet would show

Carnage:
Quote:
If you didn't get the message, Carnage is a destructive Skydancer.
Definitely unnecessary given the first paragraph.

Cirrus:
Quote:
Even under that sassy attitude of her's
hers*

Cyclone:

The light blue quote text is a bit hard to read, I suggest darkening it.
Quote:
Although there's quite few of them, there are some members of the clan who harbor a crush on our mysterious Spiral!
That first phrase seems redundant, unless I'm missing the meaning?

Aaaand I think I got all the ones that I thought needed comments. c:
The word "would" doesn't make sense in these sentences, I would remove it and add a plural to the verbs.
@Cacogen Looking at Chamomile first.
Quote:
She manages to keep the team together with her confidence and perseverance.
The confidence bit seems quite at odds with her supposed low self-esteem; perhaps rephrase this so they seem more in sync?
Quote:
though she's somewhat hesitant to accept it. She has proven herself worthy
Would rephrase to "and although she's somewhat hesitant to accept it, she has proven herself worthy".
Quote:
and you'd fine the sweet, soft core
find*

Carcanet next:
Quote:
She's avoids wild flights of fantasy
She*
Quote:
She's also quite materialistic and would hoard various objects
Quote:
As such, Carcanet would show

Carnage:
Quote:
If you didn't get the message, Carnage is a destructive Skydancer.
Definitely unnecessary given the first paragraph.

Cirrus:
Quote:
Even under that sassy attitude of her's
hers*

Cyclone:

The light blue quote text is a bit hard to read, I suggest darkening it.
Quote:
Although there's quite few of them, there are some members of the clan who harbor a crush on our mysterious Spiral!
That first phrase seems redundant, unless I'm missing the meaning?

Aaaand I think I got all the ones that I thought needed comments. c:
The word "would" doesn't make sense in these sentences, I would remove it and add a plural to the verbs.
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha

Page to be critiqued: The first three pages of my lair
Review Type: Lair Review
Notes: I would like an opinion on the arrangement of my pairs and pair-less dragons. The first row of dragons on each pair are males and their mates are directly below them. For example, Weinrich is the very first dragon in my lair and his mate, Roxanne, is below him. The third row on each page are mostly pair-less except for Gunther, Halcyon, Centralia, and Baku. This sounds weird but I also want an opinion on the arrangement of my colors, especially the third page. I want each page to feel like there are a variety of colors. I won't mind if this means I'll have to change the way I arrange my pairs.
Have you sent payment?: Not yet. But I will send it after I get a confirmation.
@Acantha

Page to be critiqued: The first three pages of my lair
Review Type: Lair Review
Notes: I would like an opinion on the arrangement of my pairs and pair-less dragons. The first row of dragons on each pair are males and their mates are directly below them. For example, Weinrich is the very first dragon in my lair and his mate, Roxanne, is below him. The third row on each page are mostly pair-less except for Gunther, Halcyon, Centralia, and Baku. This sounds weird but I also want an opinion on the arrangement of my colors, especially the third page. I want each page to feel like there are a variety of colors. I won't mind if this means I'll have to change the way I arrange my pairs.
Have you sent payment?: Not yet. But I will send it after I get a confirmation.
[center][quote=Form] @Acantha Page to be critiqued: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=8294]Everything you need is here[/url] Review Type: Full review. Notes: I want you to read my dragon bios and tell me what could be improved :) The dragons with bios are listed on my clan profile page, which is linked. Have you sent payment?: I'm about to. [/quote] [/center]
Form wrote:
@Acantha
Page to be critiqued: Everything you need is here
Review Type: Full review.
Notes: I want you to read my dragon bios and tell me what could be improved :) The dragons with bios are listed on my clan profile page, which is linked.
Have you sent payment?: I'm about to.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Antivulano Sure, I can do that. =)
@Antivulano Sure, I can do that. =)
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha
Sending payment. Thank you so much. :D
@Acantha
Sending payment. Thank you so much. :D
@Pisces

Fairyfloss/Candyfloss
Quote:
are dragon-shaped balls of sugar
Being nitpicky here, but if they're dragon-shaped then they're not really balls of sugar. x)
Quote:
who blessed them with the ability to enter water
Perhaps you should explain first that they were unable to enter water?

Fairytale:
Quote:
While they were out she tried to find out more about him, and by the time the emissaries came back reporting no clans around were his, she had learned that he believed himself to be a mighty king in a floating, glittering pink castle resting on a pale green cloud.
This is pretty wordy, would probably be a smoother read in 2-3 sentences, with a little more detail on how she tried to find out more about him, and how the conversation went, especially if he were catatonic.

Aurita:
Quote:
suctions himself to the gound around her
ground*

I'd also like to hear more about the relationship between her and her familiar, and whether she is a unique organism.

Beauty:
Quote:
It is called 'The Rend'."
Guessing all that gibberish is not intentional?

Applescab's story is grossssss but really cool and fitting. xD

Some very nice stories you have. c:
@Pisces

Fairyfloss/Candyfloss
Quote:
are dragon-shaped balls of sugar
Being nitpicky here, but if they're dragon-shaped then they're not really balls of sugar. x)
Quote:
who blessed them with the ability to enter water
Perhaps you should explain first that they were unable to enter water?

Fairytale:
Quote:
While they were out she tried to find out more about him, and by the time the emissaries came back reporting no clans around were his, she had learned that he believed himself to be a mighty king in a floating, glittering pink castle resting on a pale green cloud.
This is pretty wordy, would probably be a smoother read in 2-3 sentences, with a little more detail on how she tried to find out more about him, and how the conversation went, especially if he were catatonic.

Aurita:
Quote:
suctions himself to the gound around her
ground*

I'd also like to hear more about the relationship between her and her familiar, and whether she is a unique organism.

Beauty:
Quote:
It is called 'The Rend'."
Guessing all that gibberish is not intentional?

Applescab's story is grossssss but really cool and fitting. xD

Some very nice stories you have. c:
T3hkNqx.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16