Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump~

Stocks have doubled!!
Bump~

Stocks have doubled!!
Bump~
Bump~
how many do you have ? thanks :) @LIeufermawr
how many do you have ? thanks :) @LIeufermawr
oops too late XD
oops too late XD
@Emrakul That'll be 120 gems! I'll also put you down for a reservation of 20 more shrooms.

@RiverSong777 I currently have none at the moment (the person above your post just emptied my stock haha) but if you'd like, I can reserve you for no more than 20 shrooms.
@Emrakul That'll be 120 gems! I'll also put you down for a reservation of 20 more shrooms.

@RiverSong777 I currently have none at the moment (the person above your post just emptied my stock haha) but if you'd like, I can reserve you for no more than 20 shrooms.
oh yes please I can't seem to ping you what is the 2nd letter/number in your name XD

and thanks :)
oh yes please I can't seem to ping you what is the 2nd letter/number in your name XD

and thanks :)
@RiverSong777 Haha, it's a lower case L. :) My name's Gaelic, so it has a bit of a weird spelling.

And your welcome! I'll ping you when your reservation is ready. :D
@RiverSong777 Haha, it's a lower case L. :) My name's Gaelic, so it has a bit of a weird spelling.

And your welcome! I'll ping you when your reservation is ready. :D
@Emrakul @RiverSong777 I apologize sincerely for the delay; my laptop is on the fritz again unfortunately. Anyhow, both of your orders for 20 shrooms are ready. PM me the 40 gem payment if you would still like to receive your reserved order of shrooms. If you no longer want them, please just let me know. Thanks! :)
@Emrakul @RiverSong777 I apologize sincerely for the delay; my laptop is on the fritz again unfortunately. Anyhow, both of your orders for 20 shrooms are ready. PM me the 40 gem payment if you would still like to receive your reserved order of shrooms. If you no longer want them, please just let me know. Thanks! :)
sent thanks :) @Lleufermawr
sent thanks :) @Lleufermawr
Bump~

:)
Bump~

:)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11