Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [-] closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
[center][size=6]Status: [b]CLOSED - come back next month![/b][/size] [font=century gothic][color=green][size=4][b](If there's anything you need that you don't see, ASK! I might have it.)[/b][/color][/font] [quote] [size=5][b]Insects[/b][/size] [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Wasteland Pauper] x9 1 cones each [item=Fire Ant] x342 0.5 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] x96 3 cones each [item=Harlequin Ladybug] x260 0.5 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Fallout Whisper] x78 0.33 cones each [item=Spotted Grasshopper] x352 1 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Algaestrider] x75 0.5 cones each [/columns] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Meat[/b][/size] [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Java Sparrow] x779 0.33 cones each [item=White-eared Hummingbird] x74 2 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Onyx Cobra] x18 5 cones each [item=Emerald Striker] x63 3 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Ermine] x8 1 cones each [item=Ferret] x80 2 cones each [/columns] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Seafood[/b][/size] [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Umbral Catfish] x289 0.5 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=True Rainbow Trout] x192 1 cones each [/columns] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Plants[/b][/size] [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Manaweed] x568 0.2 cones each [item=Sand Creeper] x3 1 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Tundra Cactus] x46 0.33 cones each [item=Carnaval Tulip] x261 2 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Dusk Jadevine] x10 20 cones each [item=Crimson Jadevine] x6 20 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Gradish] x55 4 cones each [item=Maidens Blush] x303 4 cones each [/columns] [/quote] [size=5][b]Materials/Other[/b][/size] [quote]I have so many that I'm not even going to list them all. Here are some highlights: [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Gold Ore] OUT OF STOCK 10 cones each [item=Silver Ore] x9 4 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] x355 0.33 cones each [item=Cobalt Ore] x308 0.33 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Lead Ore] x395 0.5 cones each [item=Tin Ore] x294 0.2 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Ice Crystal] x184 1 cones each [item=Sacridite] x159 0.5 cones each [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Frozen Rock Flow] x254 0.5 cones each [item=Igneous Flow] x191 2 cones each [/columns] [/quote] [size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size] [quote] [columns][color=black][size=4][center][item=Eliminate] OUT OF STOCK[nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Rally] OUT OF STOCK [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=Berserker] OUT OF STOCK [nextcol][color=black][size=4][center] [item=ambush] OUT OF STOCK [/columns] + minor potions, scholars, disciplines... ask if you want other stuff. [/quote] [/center]
(If there's anything you need that you don't see, ASK! I might have it.)

Quote:
Insects
Wasteland Pauper
x9
1 cones each
Fire Ant
x342
0.5 cones each
White Cabbage Butterfly
x96
3 cones each
Harlequin Ladybug
x260
0.5 cones each
Fallout Whisper
x78
0.33 cones each
Spotted Grasshopper
x352
1 cones each
Algaestrider
x75
0.5 cones each

Quote:
Meat
Java Sparrow
x779
0.33 cones each
White-Eared Hummingbird
x74
2 cones each
Onyx Cobra
x18
5 cones each
Emerald Striker
x63
3 cones each
Ermine
x8
1 cones each
Ferret
x80
2 cones each

Quote:
Seafood
Umbral Catfish
x289
0.5 cones each
True Rainbow Trout
x192
1 cones each

Quote:
Plants
Manaweed
x568
0.2 cones each
Sand Creeper
x3
1 cones each
Tundra Cactus
x46
0.33 cones each
Carnaval Tulip
x261
2 cones each
Dusk Jadevine
x10
20 cones each
Crimson Jadevine
x6
20 cones each
Gradish
x55
4 cones each
Maidens Blush
x303
4 cones each

Materials/Other
Quote:
I have so many that I'm not even going to list them all. Here are some highlights:
Gold Ore
OUT OF STOCK
10 cones each
Silver Ore
x9
4 cones each
Reflective Fish Scales
x355
0.33 cones each
Cobalt Ore
x308
0.33 cones each
Lead Ore
x395
0.5 cones each
Tin Ore
x294
0.2 cones each
Ice Crystal
x184
1 cones each
Sacridite
x159
0.5 cones each
Frozen Rock Flow
x254
0.5 cones each
Igneous Flow
x191
2 cones each

Battle Items
Quote:
Eliminate
OUT OF STOCK
Rally
OUT OF STOCK
Berserker
OUT OF STOCK
Ambush
OUT OF STOCK
+ minor potions, scholars, disciplines... ask if you want other stuff.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Triska May I know how much Rose Quartz you have?
@Triska May I know how much Rose Quartz you have?
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
@Blackwingedmedic I have 14. :)
EDIT: 45 actually!
@Blackwingedmedic I have 14. :)
EDIT: 45 actually!
@Triska Hmmmm I need 40 but I only have 21 Sprockets. I'm gonna go grind the Coli for more Sprockets, I do have all week to get the Gauntlet and Sash. I'm also interested in all of your Umbral Catfishes and Manaweed. I'm determined to get the Pink wooly items from Swipp.

34+35=69 for the swipp foodstuff
I'm not sure what you want for the Quartz
Either way I have a lot of grinding to do
@Triska Hmmmm I need 40 but I only have 21 Sprockets. I'm gonna go grind the Coli for more Sprockets, I do have all week to get the Gauntlet and Sash. I'm also interested in all of your Umbral Catfishes and Manaweed. I'm determined to get the Pink wooly items from Swipp.

34+35=69 for the swipp foodstuff
I'm not sure what you want for the Quartz
Either way I have a lot of grinding to do
I collect
@Blackwingedmedic Looking at AH prices, I think I'd ask 3 sprockets per rose quartz. So that'd be 120 sprockets for 40 quartz. ^^

I've found that Forgotten Cave is pretty good for grinding, so if the venue you're currently in isn't dropping many sprockets you could try switching to there!
@Blackwingedmedic Looking at AH prices, I think I'd ask 3 sprockets per rose quartz. So that'd be 120 sprockets for 40 quartz. ^^

I've found that Forgotten Cave is pretty good for grinding, so if the venue you're currently in isn't dropping many sprockets you could try switching to there!
@Triska Whelp, I know what venue I'm switching to. The Arena is just sending the Springboks after me. Thanks for the tip. Soooo that would be 189 Sprockets for all the items correct? I'm gonna be pretty busy, but like I said, I can get that and then focus on the Gauntlet and Sash, maaayyybbbbeeee the bear, I do have all week. :3
@Triska Whelp, I know what venue I'm switching to. The Arena is just sending the Springboks after me. Thanks for the tip. Soooo that would be 189 Sprockets for all the items correct? I'm gonna be pretty busy, but like I said, I can get that and then focus on the Gauntlet and Sash, maaayyybbbbeeee the bear, I do have all week. :3
I collect
@Blackwingedmedic Yup, 189. I'll put all that stuff on hold for you, just let me know once you have the sprockets. c:
@Blackwingedmedic Yup, 189. I'll put all that stuff on hold for you, just let me know once you have the sprockets. c:
@triska
Ughhh, I want all of those Ambushes. Would you be willing to hold them for me and if so, for how long? I'm just curious if you're in dire need for the Sprockets today/tonight. XD;
@triska
Ughhh, I want all of those Ambushes. Would you be willing to hold them for me and if so, for how long? I'm just curious if you're in dire need for the Sprockets today/tonight. XD;
@Shepard Sooner is better, but I'm not in any great rush. So long as the sprockets get to me before the festival ends, I'd be happy to hold them for you.
@Shepard Sooner is better, but I'm not in any great rush. So long as the sprockets get to me before the festival ends, I'd be happy to hold them for you.
@triska
Understandable! I should be able to grind for them tomorrow, although I might be able to come up with 50 between now and dinner time. I'd appreciate it if you held them for me and if I can no longer afford all 4, I'll let you know by mid-week at least?

It really shouldn't be a problem though between gathering turns and the Coliseum.
^^; Thank you!
@triska
Understandable! I should be able to grind for them tomorrow, although I might be able to come up with 50 between now and dinner time. I'd appreciate it if you held them for me and if I can no longer afford all 4, I'll let you know by mid-week at least?

It really shouldn't be a problem though between gathering turns and the Coliseum.
^^; Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168