Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (Closed til 5/10)
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 333 334
@PhoenixRaven

I give up on gathering the resources now. Would you be willing to trade your
Quote:
Conjoined Skink

Total: 320g

For my
Quote:
Bubble Brook Gecko
Cosmo Gecko
Peacock Spider
Speckled Peacock Spider
Greater Sandstrike
Dappled Dunhoof
Highfin Sea Serpent

total: 313g
@PhoenixRaven

I give up on gathering the resources now. Would you be willing to trade your
Quote:
Conjoined Skink

Total: 320g

For my
Quote:
Bubble Brook Gecko
Cosmo Gecko
Peacock Spider
Speckled Peacock Spider
Greater Sandstrike
Dappled Dunhoof
Highfin Sea Serpent

total: 313g
Shadowlands Refuge Dragon Adoption - Status: Open

In case of Forum games, most of my perma dragons are in the Den tab called 'Gems'. Feel free to ignore any dragons in the Abyssus tabs, Lost Ones, and Limbo

Looking for Modern (ideally plentiful) dragons around Obsidian/Vermillion/Midnight (within 2 steps)
Looking for Wildclaw Breed Change
@phoenixraven I'd like to trade my: 20x [item=snowdrop of crystalline] (27 x 20 = 540g) [item=cinderkelp loach] (80g) Total = 620g for yours: [item=chalcedony arcanist] (366g) [item=boilback slink] (95g) [item=runeback slink] (139g) [item=scarlet-crested woodoon] (11g) [item=regal silkmith] (9g) Total = 620g Would that be okay? I'm not sure if you accept mass trades of the same familiar like that... Thank you very much either way! ^^)/
@phoenixraven I'd like to trade my:

20x Snowdrop of Crystalline (27 x 20 = 540g)
Cinderkelp Loach (80g)

Total = 620g

for yours:

Chalcedony Arcanist (366g)
Boilback Slink (95g)
Runeback Slink (139g)
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon (11g)
Regal Silkmith (9g)

Total = 620g

Would that be okay? I'm not sure if you accept mass trades of the same familiar like that...

Thank you very much either way! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
@Zoologist @Malassa Yes! CRs going out shortly.

@AliceShiki Oof, 20 is a lot... ^^" I could do up to 10 of those maybe? I just don't want to accumulate a ton of the more recent festival familiars at this point, since it'll be unlikely that I'll be able to clear my stock of them by the end of the year. I'd feel really bad melting them down since they're a limited item, if selling or donating wasn't viable. If you wanted to renegotiate that's totally fine, or if you just wanna send the 10 + the Loach then I could send you the Arcanist familiar. Let me know!
@Zoologist @Malassa Yes! CRs going out shortly.

@AliceShiki Oof, 20 is a lot... ^^" I could do up to 10 of those maybe? I just don't want to accumulate a ton of the more recent festival familiars at this point, since it'll be unlikely that I'll be able to clear my stock of them by the end of the year. I'd feel really bad melting them down since they're a limited item, if selling or donating wasn't viable. If you wanted to renegotiate that's totally fine, or if you just wanna send the 10 + the Loach then I could send you the Arcanist familiar. Let me know!
8bICJ62.gif
@phoenixraven That works for me! Thank you very much!

I'll send you a CR with 10 of them + Loach for the Arcanist! ^^)/
@phoenixraven That works for me! Thank you very much!

I'll send you a CR with 10 of them + Loach for the Arcanist! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
@phoenixraven I'd like to trade my: 3x [item=glamourtail hopper] (100 * 3 = 300g) 2x [item=tendril loach] (60x2 = 120g) Total = 420g For yours: [item=boilback slink] (65g) [item=runeback slink] (143g) [item=shellback slink] (30g) [item=spirit of nature] (100g) [item=shattered plain gem guardian] (75g) [item=nightfall imp] (8g) Total = 421g Thank you very much!
@phoenixraven I'd like to trade my:

3x Glamourtail Hopper (100 * 3 = 300g)
2x Tendril Loach (60x2 = 120g)

Total = 420g

For yours:

Boilback Slink (65g)
Runeback Slink (143g)
Shellback Slink (30g)
Spirit of Nature (100g)
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian (75g)
Nightfall Imp (8g)

Total = 421g

Thank you very much!
@AliceShiki Great! Sending the CR~
@AliceShiki Great! Sending the CR~
8bICJ62.gif
@pinglist-3791 @Cymothoe @Voidthoughts @Quartzdust @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Meowruff @Altair @NovaValkyrie @Tigerstar54 [item=Deeprealm Hunter]
@Coliseum Boss Familiars @Cymothoe @Voidthoughts @Quartzdust @JustAnotherFan @AloraDannon @Skiatha @Meowruff @Altair @NovaValkyrie @Tigerstar54

Deeprealm Hunter
8bICJ62.gif
I’d love to claim the Deeprealm Hunter! Editing with math in just a sec.

@PhoenixRaven

Deeprealm Hunter LAH 360g

Offering:
Golden Porpoise 5g
Fallen Streak 5g
Swallowtail Buttersnake 22g
Colorburst Buttersnake 45g
Bloomback Slink 50g
Larkspur of Thundercrack 70g x2
Rose of Brightshine 80g
Bell Goat 15g
= 362g?
I’d love to claim the Deeprealm Hunter! Editing with math in just a sec.

@PhoenixRaven

Deeprealm Hunter LAH 360g

Offering:
Golden Porpoise 5g
Fallen Streak 5g
Swallowtail Buttersnake 22g
Colorburst Buttersnake 45g
Bloomback Slink 50g
Larkspur of Thundercrack 70g x2
Rose of Brightshine 80g
Bell Goat 15g
= 362g?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain Sure, sending it now!
@cinderrain Sure, sending it now!
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven is your [item=featherback boar] still available? If so can I do a mix of familiars and gems?
@PhoenixRaven is your Featherback Boar still available? If so can I do a mix of familiars and gems?
9wDIvlJ.pngSys6gJZ.pngRaDzGy2.pnghiP66u5.pngSLHjCVH.png
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 333 334