Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (Closed til 5/10)
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 333 334
@Ravera Sure! Sending~
@Ravera Sure! Sending~
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven Hello! Sorry for the late reply, been very busy lately. And okay! I'll make a list and also what I can possibly trade. I decided to cut down the list and purchase anything in the AH that was less than 10g/10k, but I'm also adding some new ones since I didn't go through your entire list last time. [quote=Hoping to get your... (total of 672 gems)] - (~65g) Ashen Bicorn Whale - (~70g) Crackling Leo - (~16g) Dwarf Hainu Macaw - (~120g) Enchanted Libra - (~50g) Everbloom Gem Guardian - (~11g) Longmech - (~17g) Longneck Gladiator - (~39g) Roaming Aries - (~30g) Robotic Tender - (~80g) Sparkle Nymph - (~89g) Spoiling Scorpio - (~35g) Tribeam Hunter - (~50g) Wandering Aquarius [/quote] [quote=I'll trade... (total of 725 gems)] - (~100g) Magma Embear - (~120g) Cragbacked Bouldursa - (~110g) Graveyard Guardian - (~175g) Voltspire Intruder - (~220g) Murktooth Bramblekeep[/quote] Does this sound good? :0
@PhoenixRaven
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, been very busy lately. And okay! I'll make a list and also what I can possibly trade. I decided to cut down the list and purchase anything in the AH that was less than 10g/10k, but I'm also adding some new ones since I didn't go through your entire list last time.
Hoping to get your... (total of 672 gems) wrote:
- (~65g) Ashen Bicorn Whale
- (~70g) Crackling Leo
- (~16g) Dwarf Hainu Macaw
- (~120g) Enchanted Libra
- (~50g) Everbloom Gem Guardian
- (~11g) Longmech
- (~17g) Longneck Gladiator
- (~39g) Roaming Aries
- (~30g) Robotic Tender
- (~80g) Sparkle Nymph
- (~89g) Spoiling Scorpio
- (~35g) Tribeam Hunter
- (~50g) Wandering Aquarius
I'll trade... (total of 725 gems) wrote:
- (~100g) Magma Embear
- (~120g) Cragbacked Bouldursa
- (~110g) Graveyard Guardian
- (~175g) Voltspire Intruder
- (~220g) Murktooth Bramblekeep

Does this sound good? :0
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair No worries! I just did a bunch of trades with IDRyu and it's pretty late where I am, so I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. ^^" I need to update my stock list and I don't want to agree to a trade without double checking if I still have the familiars you're looking for. If everything's good I'll send the CR; otherwise I'll let you know what I don't have.
@Altair No worries! I just did a bunch of trades with IDRyu and it's pretty late where I am, so I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. ^^" I need to update my stock list and I don't want to agree to a trade without double checking if I still have the familiars you're looking for. If everything's good I'll send the CR; otherwise I'll let you know what I don't have.
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven
Awesome, no worries! Go get some rest~
@PhoenixRaven
Awesome, no worries! Go get some rest~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Alrighty, now that I've gotten my list up to date... I don't have a Longneck Gladiator for trade, but I have everything else. It brings my trade value down to 655g, so if there are other familiars I have that you'd want in order to make up the difference in values, I'm happy to provide! (For instance, I see you're missing both Pohip familiars, and they're worth about 25-30g each...) Let me know what you'd like to do. =)
@Altair Alrighty, now that I've gotten my list up to date... I don't have a Longneck Gladiator for trade, but I have everything else. It brings my trade value down to 655g, so if there are other familiars I have that you'd want in order to make up the difference in values, I'm happy to provide! (For instance, I see you're missing both Pohip familiars, and they're worth about 25-30g each...) Let me know what you'd like to do. =)
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven
That sounds good to me actually! I didn't realize the Pohips weren't so pricey xD Feel free to start the trade!
@PhoenixRaven
That sounds good to me actually! I didn't realize the Pohips weren't so pricey xD Feel free to start the trade!
m16OKP.jpeg
Your [item=magma embear]130g [item=slumbering charlatan]175g total 305g for my [item=tricolor viperpillar] 27g [item=Robotic Tender]29g [item=Mechanical Destroyer]27g [item=Tribeam Hunter]42g [item=Tuxedo Floracat]15g [item=Mindless Flight]43g [item=Foolish Prince]55g [item=Eye of Talona]64g total 302g?
Your Magma Embear 130g Slumbering Charlatan 175g total 305g for my Tricolor Viperpillar 27g Robotic Tender 29g Mechanical Destroyer 27g Tribeam Hunter 42g Tuxedo Floracat 15g Mindless Flight 43g Foolish Prince 55g Eye of Talona 64g total 302g?
@PhoenixRaven My Bell Goat (20g), Coral Basilisk (3g), Corrosive Depin (5g), Djamor Bat (4g), Firebelly Weaver (3g), Flamescale Illusionist (3g), Frosttrail Scout (3g) and Iceridge Warrior (3g) for your Dunerunner (20g) and Tricolor Viperpillar (24g)?

@PhoenixRaven My Bell Goat (20g), Coral Basilisk (3g), Corrosive Depin (5g), Djamor Bat (4g), Firebelly Weaver (3g), Flamescale Illusionist (3g), Frosttrail Scout (3g) and Iceridge Warrior (3g) for your Dunerunner (20g) and Tricolor Viperpillar (24g)?

55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Ravera @glacevoleur Sure! I'll set up the CRs now.
@Ravera @glacevoleur Sure! I'll set up the CRs now.
8bICJ62.gif
could i be put on the boss fam pinglist please?
could i be put on the boss fam pinglist please?
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 333 334