Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sales/Purchases Reviews for Agendor
1 2 3
Agendor contacted me and asked if I would be willing to trade a Pauper Rainbow skin for either apparel or possibly familiars.

I said I might be interested in familiars.

I was sent a list of what Agendor thought was a fair trade.

I replied with a counter as one of the familiars is not a favorite of mine.

We communicated back and forth a few times until we both accepted and completed what I think was a happy bargain.

I find Agendor to be friendly, quick to respond, and very fair.

If I had anything worthwhile that was wanted, I would definitely make another transaction with Agendor.

Agendor contacted me and asked if I would be willing to trade a Pauper Rainbow skin for either apparel or possibly familiars.

I said I might be interested in familiars.

I was sent a list of what Agendor thought was a fair trade.

I replied with a counter as one of the familiars is not a favorite of mine.

We communicated back and forth a few times until we both accepted and completed what I think was a happy bargain.

I find Agendor to be friendly, quick to respond, and very fair.

If I had anything worthwhile that was wanted, I would definitely make another transaction with Agendor.

Gpasq5f.png
I sold one of my female Imperials to Agendor, the lovely Kyrith, when they were looking for one in her exact colour scheme and almost exact genes (Kyrith sports Crackle rather than the Circuit Agendor was looking for), and they responded as soon as I looked away from my computer after messaging them. Which is more than I can say the last time or two I tried to exchange dragons with a stranger, and they even told me I would get a better deal if I sold her for gems instead of the amount of treasure I'd asked for, and was very polite and friendly about the whole thing. Their honestly and promptness was much appreciated, and I would be more than happy to do business with them again.
I sold one of my female Imperials to Agendor, the lovely Kyrith, when they were looking for one in her exact colour scheme and almost exact genes (Kyrith sports Crackle rather than the Circuit Agendor was looking for), and they responded as soon as I looked away from my computer after messaging them. Which is more than I can say the last time or two I tried to exchange dragons with a stranger, and they even told me I would get a better deal if I sold her for gems instead of the amount of treasure I'd asked for, and was very polite and friendly about the whole thing. Their honestly and promptness was much appreciated, and I would be more than happy to do business with them again.
I traded 44x White-eared Hummingbirds to Agendor in exchange for her gold muck. It was probably one of the fastest trades I've ever done! I would absolutely trade with them again!
I traded 44x White-eared Hummingbirds to Agendor in exchange for her gold muck. It was probably one of the fastest trades I've ever done! I would absolutely trade with them again!
I traded 41 Immaculate Tablets to Agendor for a Sunbeam Sentinel Chest. Trade speed was prompt on their part, though delayed on my part due to my schedule and usually being in the Coliseum. Would trade with again.
I traded 41 Immaculate Tablets to Agendor for a Sunbeam Sentinel Chest. Trade speed was prompt on their part, though delayed on my part due to my schedule and usually being in the Coliseum. Would trade with again.
I contacted Agendor and another user asking if they would be willing to breed two of their dragons together so I could get a certain offspring I was looking for. They were prompt to respond and very kind and willing. They helped organize who got the eggs and even hosted the nest. The offspring I got was given to me for a fairly cheap price. They were quick and kind and certainly a great person to work with!
I contacted Agendor and another user asking if they would be willing to breed two of their dragons together so I could get a certain offspring I was looking for. They were prompt to respond and very kind and willing. They helped organize who got the eggs and even hosted the nest. The offspring I got was given to me for a fairly cheap price. They were quick and kind and certainly a great person to work with!
1 2 3