Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | @[ColdFloes]@ Bladed Flatleaves @ 890t!
1 2 3
@Coldblooded i will take 1000 points of seafood and of plants if you have them. i can pay for them if you will bill me, i am brain dead right now so the math of doing it would fry out what little i have left. but if you send me a bill i will send you the treasure then you could send me what it is you billed me for.
@Coldblooded i will take 1000 points of seafood and of plants if you have them. i can pay for them if you will bill me, i am brain dead right now so the math of doing it would fry out what little i have left. but if you send me a bill i will send you the treasure then you could send me what it is you billed me for.
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@therhoda No problem, bill and food sent along!

Other orders will be filled asap, at the soonest they will be ready tomorrow midday, which is 10:00 FR time. At the latest, I'm hoping Tuesday morning.
@therhoda No problem, bill and food sent along!

Other orders will be filled asap, at the soonest they will be ready tomorrow midday, which is 10:00 FR time. At the latest, I'm hoping Tuesday morning.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded you should ahve you payment. Thank you so much for doing that for me.
@Coldblooded you should ahve you payment. Thank you so much for doing that for me.
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
^

Food status: Almost at 2K seafood azrielen, same with insects.
^

Food status: Almost at 2K seafood azrielen, same with insects.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded
do you suppose i could weasel that plague egg away from you with an offer of some moldy leather?
@Coldblooded
do you suppose i could weasel that plague egg away from you with an offer of some moldy leather?
@Doragon Possibly, I do really love those satchels Swipp's got. x3 How much are we talking? Between eggs being 50K, me having to get rotting leather, and waiting for Swipp to actually have the trade, it'd have to be quite a bit.
@Doragon Possibly, I do really love those satchels Swipp's got. x3 How much are we talking? Between eggs being 50K, me having to get rotting leather, and waiting for Swipp to actually have the trade, it'd have to be quite a bit.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded
well looking at the AH, moldy leathers are selling at 1k a piece. i could easily send you fifty of them, would you consider that even stevens? xD
@Coldblooded
well looking at the AH, moldy leathers are selling at 1k a piece. i could easily send you fifty of them, would you consider that even stevens? xD
@Doragon Well dang O.o Learn something new every day, I never knew they sold for so much! Didn't even bother checking xD Even stevens at 50 sounds good to me.
@Doragon Well dang O.o Learn something new every day, I never knew they sold for so much! Didn't even bother checking xD Even stevens at 50 sounds good to me.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded
alrighty, i sent my leather ^u^
@Coldblooded
alrighty, i sent my leather ^u^
@Azrielen @Aurata

The food's taking a bit longer than expected, sorry! I'm only a few points short of Azrielen's order, then for Aurata I probably have plenty of meats and plants, although the insects and seafood would pretty much be leftovers. x3
@Azrielen @Aurata

The food's taking a bit longer than expected, sorry! I'm only a few points short of Azrielen's order, then for Aurata I probably have plenty of meats and plants, although the insects and seafood would pretty much be leftovers. x3
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
1 2 3