Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Mindfang's Materials and More
1 2 3 4 5
@maryxmisfits Sounds good to me, that's a total of 24500 for 21 Java Sparrows and 20 Moldy Leather. Gold's on its way, lovely doing business with you. ouo!
@maryxmisfits Sounds good to me, that's a total of 24500 for 21 Java Sparrows and 20 Moldy Leather. Gold's on its way, lovely doing business with you. ouo!
@marquiseMindfang I'm not sure if [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/457.png[/img] counts as "gold jewelry"? I'm still pretty new I'm sorry. :C If you are interested, I'd probably like treasure for it. c: Thanks!
@marquiseMindfang

I'm not sure if 457.png counts as "gold jewelry"? I'm still pretty new I'm sorry. :C

If you are interested, I'd probably like treasure for it. c: Thanks!
@TwoBecomeOne I mean stuff like bracelets and wing bangles, but thank you anyway! ♥
@TwoBecomeOne I mean stuff like bracelets and wing bangles, but thank you anyway! ♥
@marquiseMindfang

No problem, thank you very much!
@marquiseMindfang

No problem, thank you very much!
@marquiseMindfang: I'm interested in the Tropical Birdskull Legband! It's on the Auction House for 20,000t.

I can trade you 17 Duskrats and 23 Java Sparrows instead.
@marquiseMindfang: I'm interested in the Tropical Birdskull Legband! It's on the Auction House for 20,000t.

I can trade you 17 Duskrats and 23 Java Sparrows instead.
@converseburden Works for me! ♥ Legband is on it's way.
@converseburden Works for me! ♥ Legband is on it's way.
@Eraea Whoa, that would be fantastic, thanks a bunch, I'll send it right over.
@Eraea Whoa, that would be fantastic, thanks a bunch, I'll send it right over.
@marquiseMindfang [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3366937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33670/3366937_350.png[/img] [/url] A crimson skydancer steps in, tail curling in interest at the items around. He stops at the wooly tail, his eyes dancing with amusement as he speaks. "Pardon me. How much for this?" A pair of unworn simple gold bracelets hangs from his vest.
@marquiseMindfang

3366937_350.png

A crimson skydancer steps in, tail curling in interest at the items around. He stops at the wooly tail, his eyes dancing with amusement as he speaks. "Pardon me. How much for this?" A pair of unworn simple gold bracelets hangs from his vest.
r7LsxK2.png
@marquiseMindfang I have 5 Duskrats, 84 Driftwood Branches, and 48 Driftwood logs, how much will you pay for those?
@marquiseMindfang I have 5 Duskrats, 84 Driftwood Branches, and 48 Driftwood logs, how much will you pay for those?
@iHibariKyoya
"Oooh, that's a lovely choice. Rather fond of those, myself, but I've yet to find one that didn't clash with my hide," she laughs as she rests her weight on the counter, careful not to dislodge her slumbering familiar. "I've got two of the brown."

"Twelve thousand in treasure is what it's going for. Ah, buuut~," her double-sets of eyes glitter eagerly as she gestures to his unworn jewelry. "I'd happily accept those bracelets of yours in a trade. I've got a little skydancer back home who's mad about gold."
((What a handsome boy! He looks a little like my Brandywine. ♥ ))

@Aka
The driftwood logs are a bit beyond my budget unfortunately, unless you'd like to trade for some art, but I'll give you 2500 treasure for the duskrats. c:
@iHibariKyoya
"Oooh, that's a lovely choice. Rather fond of those, myself, but I've yet to find one that didn't clash with my hide," she laughs as she rests her weight on the counter, careful not to dislodge her slumbering familiar. "I've got two of the brown."

"Twelve thousand in treasure is what it's going for. Ah, buuut~," her double-sets of eyes glitter eagerly as she gestures to his unworn jewelry. "I'd happily accept those bracelets of yours in a trade. I've got a little skydancer back home who's mad about gold."
((What a handsome boy! He looks a little like my Brandywine. ♥ ))

@Aka
The driftwood logs are a bit beyond my budget unfortunately, unless you'd like to trade for some art, but I'll give you 2500 treasure for the duskrats. c:
1 2 3 4 5