Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[left][/left][br][br][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] I currently have 2,000 gems available for sale at a ratio of 495 treasure per gem. Just ping me and let me know how many you'd like to buy. I'll double-check that I can accommodate your order and will then send the gems right over via message. I will sell in any quantity you need, from 1 gem to the whole lot. :} Thanks![/center]

icon_gems.png

I currently have 2,000 gems available for sale at a ratio of 495 treasure per gem. Just ping me and let me know how many you'd like to buy. I'll double-check that I can accommodate your order and will then send the gems right over via message. I will sell in any quantity you need, from 1 gem to the whole lot. :}

Thanks!
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
Hi! May i get 600 gems please?

@Chaotic
Hi! May i get 600 gems please?

@Chaotic
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein Most certainly! 600 gems at 1:500 would be 300k treasure. I'll message you the gems right over. Thank you!
@Frankenstein Most certainly! 600 gems at 1:500 would be 300k treasure. I'll message you the gems right over. Thank you!
@Chaotic

I'd like to buy 1053 from you.

I believe that comes to 526,500 T. If that total's correct, let me know and I'll send it over.
@Chaotic

I'd like to buy 1053 from you.

I believe that comes to 526,500 T. If that total's correct, let me know and I'll send it over.
@Chaotic

I'd like to purchase 500 gems, please. I'll send 250,000 treasure over just as soon as you confirm that you have enough gems available. Thanks!
@Chaotic

I'd like to purchase 500 gems, please. I'll send 250,000 treasure over just as soon as you confirm that you have enough gems available. Thanks!
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Saffire Sure, I can do that! And yup, your match is correct. I'll send the 1,053 gems right over to you via message. Thanks!
@Saffire Sure, I can do that! And yup, your match is correct. I'll send the 1,053 gems right over to you via message. Thanks!
@Cattibrie Yep! 500 gems is 250k. I'll mail them right over; thank you!
@Cattibrie Yep! 500 gems is 250k. I'll mail them right over; thank you!
@Chaotic

Sounds great. I'll send the treasure over to you then.
@Chaotic

Sounds great. I'll send the treasure over to you then.
Bump! I've got more gems to sell. :}
Bump! I've got more gems to sell. :}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10