Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115
@scribblingface

Rip, don't have enough. Might come back later after I farrrrrrm.
@scribblingface

Rip, don't have enough. Might come back later after I farrrrrrm.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@scribblingface

I've got a Teardrop Citrine Necklace... And everything from the 'Conjurer's' set EXCEPT the piece you listed. (naturally). Anyway, I've currently got 27 or so Embers, plus that Citrine necklace. How am I doing conversion-wise towards picking up a chest?

Edit: I do plan on picking up more of the embers from tomorrow's (Friday's) and Saturday's gathering expeditions.
@scribblingface

I've got a Teardrop Citrine Necklace... And everything from the 'Conjurer's' set EXCEPT the piece you listed. (naturally). Anyway, I've currently got 27 or so Embers, plus that Citrine necklace. How am I doing conversion-wise towards picking up a chest?

Edit: I do plan on picking up more of the embers from tomorrow's (Friday's) and Saturday's gathering expeditions.
@Coronae The citrine teardrop necklace is only worth about 11 embers, I'm afraid. If you have the conjurer's herb pouch, I'd be interested in that as well, and value it at 44 embers. Have you been making any embers in baldwin, too?
@Coronae The citrine teardrop necklace is only worth about 11 embers, I'm afraid. If you have the conjurer's herb pouch, I'd be interested in that as well, and value it at 44 embers. Have you been making any embers in baldwin, too?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface In order: Darn, but hey I'm not using it, so hopefully you will. As for the herb pouch, I've got a pair of them, neither of which are in use (and I've got one each of the cobwebs, cloak, and hat). And all the embers I made in the cauldron got put to use getting different items at the get-go (that, plus I originally didn't think I'd need any more so I sold a great many of them (just shy of 100 I think?) for gems, so derp on me).

Anyway... Yeah. I think that answered all those questions.
@scribblingface In order: Darn, but hey I'm not using it, so hopefully you will. As for the herb pouch, I've got a pair of them, neither of which are in use (and I've got one each of the cobwebs, cloak, and hat). And all the embers I made in the cauldron got put to use getting different items at the get-go (that, plus I originally didn't think I'd need any more so I sold a great many of them (just shy of 100 I think?) for gems, so derp on me).

Anyway... Yeah. I think that answered all those questions.
@scribblingface

I can now pay 930 embers for the Scavengers Gear accent, if you are still interested in trading!
@scribblingface

I can now pay 930 embers for the Scavengers Gear accent, if you are still interested in trading!
ngw7WrY.png
@Coronae Ahh, I see. I've done similar things before, like spending fest currency on art only to find I don't have enough to buy all the fest apparel I want :P Well, I'd be willing to take the two herb pouches and the necklace for Brightheart, if you'd like. If not, let me know if/when you get some more embers!
@Coronae Ahh, I see. I've done similar things before, like spending fest currency on art only to find I don't have enough to buy all the fest apparel I want :P Well, I'd be willing to take the two herb pouches and the necklace for Brightheart, if you'd like. If not, let me know if/when you get some more embers!
@Darthiel I'm still willing to the trade! I'll send a CR :)
@Darthiel I'm still willing to the trade! I'll send a CR :)
@scribblingface Well, currently, I've got 59 embers plus the earlier-listed items. The Brightheart chest sounds good to me. Will it be the 27ish embers and the two pouches? Or do you wanna do the 59 embers and one pouch (which I think would equal [using your bit about the pouch being worth 40 embers] 99 embers total)?
@scribblingface Well, currently, I've got 59 embers plus the earlier-listed items. The Brightheart chest sounds good to me. Will it be the 27ish embers and the two pouches? Or do you wanna do the 59 embers and one pouch (which I think would equal [using your bit about the pouch being worth 40 embers] 99 embers total)?
@Coronae Each pouch is worth 44 embers, so it's either two pouches plus 12 embers or one pouch plus 56 embers :)
@Coronae Each pouch is worth 44 embers, so it's either two pouches plus 12 embers or one pouch plus 56 embers :)
@scribblingface Okay, one pouch and 60 embers (a 4 ember 'tip' for putting up with me! XD )
@scribblingface Okay, one pouch and 60 embers (a 4 ember 'tip' for putting up with me! XD )
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115