Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] ---k gems @ 1g:---t ( offline )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Alright. just send over the treasure, and I will reply with the gems, ty.
Alright. just send over the treasure, and I will reply with the gems, ty.
@Jen7

Alright, shall do. c:
@Jen7

Alright, shall do. c:
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
In need of gems once again, so I'll go ahead and bump this old thing! :D
In need of gems once again, so I'll go ahead and bump this old thing! :D
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
how much more do you need? @EnglishTea I'm kinda in dire need of treasures right now -w-~ Im willing to sell 2250g
how much more do you need? @EnglishTea I'm kinda in dire need of treasures right now -w-~ Im willing to sell 2250g
@EnglishTea
I've got 900 I can sell at 1:480. c:
@EnglishTea
I've got 900 I can sell at 1:480. c:
@NivRyo

I'll take all that you've got! c: 2250G would get you 1,080,000T! So please send them my way, and I'll respond with your treasure asap. c:

@BlackBlood

I'll take 'em! Feel free to message them to me, and I'll respond with your 432,000T right away!
@NivRyo

I'll take all that you've got! c: 2250G would get you 1,080,000T! So please send them my way, and I'll respond with your treasure asap. c:

@BlackBlood

I'll take 'em! Feel free to message them to me, and I'll respond with your 432,000T right away!
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
@Eraea

I JUST closed up, but I'll go ahead and take them for the 48kT, if you'll send them my way. ;D Last sale, though!
@Eraea

I JUST closed up, but I'll go ahead and take them for the 48kT, if you'll send them my way. ;D Last sale, though!
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
@englishtea

I have 14 gems if you want them?
@englishtea

I have 14 gems if you want them?
@ProjectHalfbreed

Sure! Please send them over when you have the opportunity, and I'll respond with 5,530t for you~
@ProjectHalfbreed

Sure! Please send them over when you have the opportunity, and I'll respond with 5,530t for you~
AHOeHon.png HcwH5BC.png
@EnglishTea

I currently have 21 gems for you, if you'd like! I was given them when I signed up but terribly enough I doubt I'll ever actually use them so might as well put them to use! Ahahaha. *U*
@EnglishTea

I currently have 21 gems for you, if you'd like! I was given them when I signed up but terribly enough I doubt I'll ever actually use them so might as well put them to use! Ahahaha. *U*
tumblr_oypfgzDm0q1vltxrpo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9