Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coliseum Leveling Services---Free!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rhea --- No problem!

Oh wow, so Amy people to ping xD.
@rinrar --- I can take him now!
@Magyr --- Lol, don't worry about it xD. I can level your dragon to level 16, but you'd have to pay extra... Like 5-15k ish. Depends on how long it takes me.

And finally, to all you guys: I'll be on at random times today(RL stuff D:), so expect the leveling to a but slower than usual >.>
@Rhea --- No problem!

Oh wow, so Amy people to ping xD.
@rinrar --- I can take him now!
@Magyr --- Lol, don't worry about it xD. I can level your dragon to level 16, but you'd have to pay extra... Like 5-15k ish. Depends on how long it takes me.

And finally, to all you guys: I'll be on at random times today(RL stuff D:), so expect the leveling to a but slower than usual >.>
@aurora400 sending him over! You seem do get done quite fast, but I won't be able to pick him back up until at least 10pm FR time, possibly later. Hope that's okay - if you leave a crossroad for me I'll pick it up as soon as I'm on again. :D
@aurora400 sending him over! You seem do get done quite fast, but I won't be able to pick him back up until at least 10pm FR time, possibly later. Hope that's okay - if you leave a crossroad for me I'll pick it up as soon as I'm on again. :D
@rinrar --- no problem! And thank you, I try to be as fast as possible xD. I'll start in a bit; gotta tend to some stuff outside the game first x'D
@rinrar --- no problem! And thank you, I try to be as fast as possible xD. I'll start in a bit; gotta tend to some stuff outside the game first x'D
@aurora400 - no rush! just didn't want him clogging up your lair while you're trying to take in other dragons. :D
@aurora400 - no rush! just didn't want him clogging up your lair while you're trying to take in other dragons. :D
@rinrar ---Done! :D Aha, my lair is pretty clogged up anyways, one or two more wouldn't make it much worse xD.
@rinrar ---Done! :D Aha, my lair is pretty clogged up anyways, one or two more wouldn't make it much worse xD.
@aurora400 - thank you so much! :D
@aurora400 - thank you so much! :D
@aurora400

would you be able to level Cassius to level 10 for me? uwu
@aurora400

would you be able to level Cassius to level 10 for me? uwu
@rinrar --- no problem! XD
@versicolor --- Sure! Just send a crossroads and I'll take him when I'm done with the other two :D
@rinrar --- no problem! XD
@versicolor --- Sure! Just send a crossroads and I'll take him when I'm done with the other two :D
@aurora400

since you seem to be busy, i'd either like to be on the wait list if you can't take another order right now? :3
@aurora400

since you seem to be busy, i'd either like to be on the wait list if you can't take another order right now? :3
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@aurora400 I'm actually having some fun leveling myself so you can take me off the waitlist to make room for others. :) Thanks though.
@aurora400 I'm actually having some fun leveling myself so you can take me off the waitlist to make room for others. :) Thanks though.
690328pathtotruth2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9