Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♥Boneyard♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Aomame

Actually, there probably are a bunch other stones I could use. Let me compile a full list and I'll get back to you in just a bit. :D
@Aomame

Actually, there probably are a bunch other stones I could use. Let me compile a full list and I'll get back to you in just a bit. :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
Sure :D

@Mariette
cheapest Dark Fortune in the AH is 45k or 112G and Ace of Shade 38k or 95G.
If you take both I'll make it 78k or 195G :3 what do you think?
@Twizz
Sure :D

@Mariette
cheapest Dark Fortune in the AH is 45k or 112G and Ace of Shade 38k or 95G.
If you take both I'll make it 78k or 195G :3 what do you think?
@Aomame
That sounds reasonable! I'll take them both~
I'll send the money over right away!
@Aomame
That sounds reasonable! I'll take them both~
I'll send the money over right away!
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
@Aomame I'm interested in your Deepsea Bulbs (Emerald and Ruby). How much treasure would you want for them? Or are there any pieces of apparel/etc that you're looking for now? ^^
@Aomame I'm interested in your Deepsea Bulbs (Emerald and Ruby). How much treasure would you want for them? Or are there any pieces of apparel/etc that you're looking for now? ^^
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@Ecsentret
both for 24k, I'm not looking for anything in particular, maybe a familiar that don't have... you could send me a list with apparel that you would be willing to trade (no hats or pink stuff please ^^)
I would also take a dragon...
@Ecsentret
both for 24k, I'm not looking for anything in particular, maybe a familiar that don't have... you could send me a list with apparel that you would be willing to trade (no hats or pink stuff please ^^)
I would also take a dragon...
@Twizz @Ecsentret
kinda bored here ;P nothing's happening, so I'm just checking if you guys are still interested...
@Twizz @Ecsentret
kinda bored here ;P nothing's happening, so I'm just checking if you guys are still interested...
@Aomame

Oh wow that Obs/near YY first gen is soooo gorgeous. I'm afraid to ask what you'd be looking for him.

I'm going to pass on the Arcane stones (I ended up grinding some in the Coli then XD; ) but I am curious about the Tropical Birdskull necklace?
@Aomame

Oh wow that Obs/near YY first gen is soooo gorgeous. I'm afraid to ask what you'd be looking for him.

I'm going to pass on the Arcane stones (I ended up grinding some in the Coli then XD; ) but I am curious about the Tropical Birdskull necklace?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
she's currently up for auction, SB is 70k. but it seems like not many people are interested so I'd actually be glad if she found a new home in your lair :D
as for the tropical birdskull necklace... holy @#!$ are they expensive, cheapest is 54k in AH o.O
I'll make it a (more) reasonable price for you though if you take the tundra plus the necklace ;) (... actually I'll also make you a more reasonable price if you only take the necklace xD )
@Twizz
she's currently up for auction, SB is 70k. but it seems like not many people are interested so I'd actually be glad if she found a new home in your lair :D
as for the tropical birdskull necklace... holy @#!$ are they expensive, cheapest is 54k in AH o.O
I'll make it a (more) reasonable price for you though if you take the tundra plus the necklace ;) (... actually I'll also make you a more reasonable price if you only take the necklace xD )
@Aomame

What's your prices on the Plague Festival stuff? The Sprite and the Armband?
@Aomame

What's your prices on the Plague Festival stuff? The Sprite and the Armband?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Aomame

Yikes! Wow, I would not have expected them to be that expensive. XD; I am interested in a bundle deal though. :D What would you want for both? I know you're looking for gems too, so I could probably do a combo of treasure/gems. :)
@Aomame

Yikes! Wow, I would not have expected them to be that expensive. XD; I am interested in a bundle deal though. :D What would you want for both? I know you're looking for gems too, so I could probably do a combo of treasure/gems. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38