Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Shiny, Event, Legendary Pokemon [XY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Morgana I believe I have two of them :3
@Morgana I believe I have two of them :3
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria I decided to pick Kyurem, if you still have it ^..^
@Valyria I decided to pick Kyurem, if you still have it ^..^
- Flam | he/him pronouns -
@Flam indeed I do :D
@Flam indeed I do :D
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria Are you online right now? Also, what's your friend code? Mine is 1160-9956-1251 ^..^
@Valyria Are you online right now? Also, what's your friend code? Mine is 1160-9956-1251 ^..^
@Flam I was driving home from work sorry 3: just walked in the door, I'll get my DS in a second and message you my FC if you're still here
@Flam I was driving home from work sorry 3: just walked in the door, I'll get my DS in a second and message you my FC if you're still here
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria Yes, I am =)
@Valyria Yes, I am =)
@Valyria - Is the shiny poochyena with hidden ability a male or female?
@Valyria - Is the shiny poochyena with hidden ability a male or female?
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@TwiliShewolf It's a male - I think hidden abilities can be passed down by either parent in this generation though, right?
@TwiliShewolf It's a male - I think hidden abilities can be passed down by either parent in this generation though, right?
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria - I'm not sure, though I was mostly interested in him because he matches an OC of mine!! :O I'd be very interested in buying him, the price is... 180k then?
@Valyria - I'm not sure, though I was mostly interested in him because he matches an OC of mine!! :O I'd be very interested in buying him, the price is... 180k then?
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@TwiliShewolf You would be correct :3
@TwiliShewolf You would be correct :3
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35