Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FR [W] Aywas
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Phono I can absolutely do that :) What custom makers do you have??
@Phono I can absolutely do that :) What custom makers do you have??
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria -- Blue Crystal Crumbs, Blue Custom Crystal, Blue Crystal Orb x2, Candy Cane Custom Orb x3, Metal Custom Token, and a Raw Metal Crystal. Treasure or gems would be preferable for any of these and you could probably also snag a deal off of me if you wanted because I have like... no idea how much any of these would cost with inflation now, LOL.
@Valyria -- Blue Crystal Crumbs, Blue Custom Crystal, Blue Crystal Orb x2, Candy Cane Custom Orb x3, Metal Custom Token, and a Raw Metal Crystal. Treasure or gems would be preferable for any of these and you could probably also snag a deal off of me if you wanted because I have like... no idea how much any of these would cost with inflation now, LOL.
@Phono Awesome! I could use a bunch of these - if you have other items as well let me know, I'm buying lots of different stuff!

2.16mil BP = 2.88 GP
18 GP
Blue Custom Crystal = 18 GP
Blue Custom Orb x2 = 4 GP
Raw Metal Crystal = 2.5mil BP = 3.33 GP

Total so far = 46.21 GP worth :) Let me know if you have any other stuff! I have tons of gems, so I can offer lots of those and some treasure if you'd like for this stuff ^^
@Phono Awesome! I could use a bunch of these - if you have other items as well let me know, I'm buying lots of different stuff!

2.16mil BP = 2.88 GP
18 GP
Blue Custom Crystal = 18 GP
Blue Custom Orb x2 = 4 GP
Raw Metal Crystal = 2.5mil BP = 3.33 GP

Total so far = 46.21 GP worth :) Let me know if you have any other stuff! I have tons of gems, so I can offer lots of those and some treasure if you'd like for this stuff ^^
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria
I can take gems for the items, if you'd prefer!

(My math is DREADFUL if I ballsed anything up just bap me on the head)

So according to this here calculator we're at...

3897 Gems for 18 GP + items,

100,800 Treasure for 2.16 Mil BP

My Aywas is Aero #1340! If this looks correct, I'll go ahead and send the stuff over!
@Valyria
I can take gems for the items, if you'd prefer!

(My math is DREADFUL if I ballsed anything up just bap me on the head)

So according to this here calculator we're at...

3897 Gems for 18 GP + items,

100,800 Treasure for 2.16 Mil BP

My Aywas is Aero #1340! If this looks correct, I'll go ahead and send the stuff over!
@Phono sounds good! I'm 3477 on Aywas :) I'll get the gems and treasure right over to you - and if you discover any other items let me know ^^
@Phono sounds good! I'm 3477 on Aywas :) I'll get the gems and treasure right over to you - and if you discover any other items let me know ^^
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@Valyria

... So while I didn't find any more items

I DID find an extra, oh... 5,140,000 BP in my bank while rediscovering how to send people money (THANKS FOR THE STUFF, BY THE WAY)

(...is it obvious it's been a long time since I played)

I'll exchange that for 232,400 treasure, if you'd like!
@Valyria

... So while I didn't find any more items

I DID find an extra, oh... 5,140,000 BP in my bank while rediscovering how to send people money (THANKS FOR THE STUFF, BY THE WAY)

(...is it obvious it's been a long time since I played)

I'll exchange that for 232,400 treasure, if you'd like!
@Phono whoo, I always need BP! I'll send treasure right over :D
@Phono whoo, I always need BP! I'll send treasure right over :D
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
Up
Up
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
up
up
IHM1lhw.png LuIptAa.png
@valyria nudges
@valyria nudges
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell