Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 286 gems 1:320
1 2
Heeeere we go again. Trying to gene up a g1 pretty....need lots o gems.

I -am- busy but I will be checking in multiple times today...please don't post if you're just going to go off and sell to someone else 5min later. Its really frustrating.
Heeeere we go again. Trying to gene up a g1 pretty....need lots o gems.

I -am- busy but I will be checking in multiple times today...please don't post if you're just going to go off and sell to someone else 5min later. Its really frustrating.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Megan I have 287 gems for 91,840 treasure.
@Megan I have 287 gems for 91,840 treasure.
::Currently Offline::
banner2b.png
Alrighty sending treasure over.

@Adhara
Alrighty sending treasure over.

@Adhara
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@iolanthe did you delete your post or is FR screwing with me?
@iolanthe did you delete your post or is FR screwing with me?
@Megan
I did, sorry about that!
@Megan
I did, sorry about that!
@Megan
I have 79 I'd gladly sell- finally get the remaining treasure I need for that lair expansion!
Wheeeeeeee! :D
At 320 per that'd be 25,280t, correct? My calculator shouldn't be messing with me, but, y'know, technology is evil.

EDIT
Nvm....
I think I've got a trade worked out with them...
@Megan
I have 79 I'd gladly sell- finally get the remaining treasure I need for that lair expansion!
Wheeeeeeee! :D
At 320 per that'd be 25,280t, correct? My calculator shouldn't be messing with me, but, y'know, technology is evil.

EDIT
Nvm....
I think I've got a trade worked out with them...
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Hazeledpoppy Alrighty then...
@Hazeledpoppy Alrighty then...
I've got 400 gems available~
I've got 400 gems available~
^
^
@Megan

I have 177 gems available. C:
@Megan

I have 177 gems available. C:
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2