Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dominance Discount
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@KillerKillian

Hi! Are you also grabbing the new flower crowns? If so I'd love to get a Red Rose Flower Crown!
@KillerKillian

Hi! Are you also grabbing the new flower crowns? If so I'd love to get a Red Rose Flower Crown!
captain's creations: accents
@chblazak
I'm afraid not! My net isn't fast enough to catch any, so I don't want to make any promises because I can't sure I'd be able to keep them!
@chblazak
I'm afraid not! My net isn't fast enough to catch any, so I don't want to make any promises because I can't sure I'd be able to keep them!
tumblr_n7xnjh2MXI1sexae5o1_100.gif
@KillerKillian

Haha, I understand that completely, I haven't even seen one yet and I've been watching. Free bump then! :)
@KillerKillian

Haha, I understand that completely, I haven't even seen one yet and I've been watching. Free bump then! :)
captain's creations: accents
@KillerKillian

If I may, I'd like to send you the 171k for Crackle?
@KillerKillian

If I may, I'd like to send you the 171k for Crackle?
Ave.
@chblazak
Aw thanks c: Yeah, I've not seen any either! But I've mostly been in the genes. XD
@chblazak
Aw thanks c: Yeah, I've not seen any either! But I've mostly been in the genes. XD
@MasterofIntrigue
Of course!
@MasterofIntrigue
Of course!
@KillerKillian
If you're still around, mind if I send some treasure your way for an Underbelly scroll?
@KillerKillian
If you're still around, mind if I send some treasure your way for an Underbelly scroll?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@Snapdragon

Go ahead! c:
@Snapdragon

Go ahead! c:
Thanks! Treasure sent. c:
Thanks! Treasure sent. c:
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Wow, that was exceptionally fast! Thanks a bunch. :D
Wow, that was exceptionally fast! Thanks a bunch. :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15