Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Scroll in AH if interested.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Fannish Nuuuuu, don't tempt me like that! I'm trying to save money and everything D: May totally head over there to see about sticking myself on their ping list if they have one though sob
@Fannish Nuuuuu, don't tempt me like that! I'm trying to save money and everything D: May totally head over there to see about sticking myself on their ping list if they have one though sob
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Fannish It is a stick! yay!
@Fannish It is a stick! yay!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
I didnt get the ping to the thread
I'll try to keep up x3
I didnt get the ping to the thread
I'll try to keep up x3
@Aten Ahh, they're gorgeous, but, sadly, they aren't what I'm looking for... T_T
I really need Sky/Silver/Sky female imp or WC, of any gen, and then certain 1st gens might interest me, but otherwise i have a tough time letting go of my own 2nd and 3rd gen Imps and dragon babies... T_T
I really appreciate the offer though, and the art is awesome!
If you want, I could maybe do a banner exchange with you for your shop(s)?
Since you're unemployed, have you considered setting up a shop to do art for FR and maybe IRL money? Your art is rather fun, and very in the feel of FR.

@Wintaer The horns hold up the Halo- and when I find the right male snapper coloring, I plan to rename Hashti (or find a good first gen approximation of the awesome coloring) Thorin, and the Snapper Bilbo. Because of reasons.

@Midnightpinto *giggles* That's awesome. Hee, reminds me of when I was a kid. ;)
@Aten Ahh, they're gorgeous, but, sadly, they aren't what I'm looking for... T_T
I really need Sky/Silver/Sky female imp or WC, of any gen, and then certain 1st gens might interest me, but otherwise i have a tough time letting go of my own 2nd and 3rd gen Imps and dragon babies... T_T
I really appreciate the offer though, and the art is awesome!
If you want, I could maybe do a banner exchange with you for your shop(s)?
Since you're unemployed, have you considered setting up a shop to do art for FR and maybe IRL money? Your art is rather fun, and very in the feel of FR.

@Wintaer The horns hold up the Halo- and when I find the right male snapper coloring, I plan to rename Hashti (or find a good first gen approximation of the awesome coloring) Thorin, and the Snapper Bilbo. Because of reasons.

@Midnightpinto *giggles* That's awesome. Hee, reminds me of when I was a kid. ;)
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@hera Ah, sorry? Maybe I did something wrong? As is, you are high bidder, if you meant a full set of each of the chests for Fire, Arcane, Plague and Earth? (As I said, I can probably then trade for the ones I'm missing, so it counts as a full set of skins.)
@hera Ah, sorry? Maybe I did something wrong? As is, you are high bidder, if you meant a full set of each of the chests for Fire, Arcane, Plague and Earth? (As I said, I can probably then trade for the ones I'm missing, so it counts as a full set of skins.)
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@Fannish Every chest as in full set yes
And okie
@Fannish Every chest as in full set yes
And okie
@Fannish
Understandable! cx
Was worth a shot aha :D

Ahhhh you really think so? I could give it a shot! I remember near when FR released, I tried it out with no interest. I have a hard time selling on DA as well.. aha.
But ohhh that sounds fun! Note me with details? c:
@Fannish
Understandable! cx
Was worth a shot aha :D

Ahhhh you really think so? I could give it a shot! I remember near when FR released, I tried it out with no interest. I have a hard time selling on DA as well.. aha.
But ohhh that sounds fun! Note me with details? c:
Friendly bump

hmm and a good joke...

What did the dragon say when he saw St George in his shining armour?

Oh, no, not more tinned food!
Friendly bump

hmm and a good joke...

What did the dragon say when he saw St George in his shining armour?

Oh, no, not more tinned food!
@Wintaer; I'll edit my original post and put the answer behind it in white, so you can see the answer if you want to! :)

@Fannish; yeah I saw his/her post after mine, and knew I'd lost xD But I will keep coming back to bump your thread and for a new riddle ofcourse! I like riddles! :)

Today's riddle:
At night when the music sounds, I expose my ghostly ivory face
Answer: Phantasmal halfmask
@Wintaer; I'll edit my original post and put the answer behind it in white, so you can see the answer if you want to! :)

@Fannish; yeah I saw his/her post after mine, and knew I'd lost xD But I will keep coming back to bump your thread and for a new riddle ofcourse! I like riddles! :)

Today's riddle:
At night when the music sounds, I expose my ghostly ivory face
Answer: Phantasmal halfmask
@Fannish

For the gems/treasure part, you want both the 75k gems and the 1 mill treasure, correct?
@Fannish

For the gems/treasure part, you want both the 75k gems and the 1 mill treasure, correct?
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18