Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSEd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Thanks, gems sent!=)
Thanks, gems sent!=)
bump
bump
@Helmintio Ooh a new project!
I'll be following you ^_^
@Helmintio Ooh a new project!
I'll be following you ^_^
@Helmintio
Following with my tumblr account of the same name. I actually have heard a bit about it. Thanks for posting the link to the blog. I plan on keeping a close watch on it!
@Helmintio
Following with my tumblr account of the same name. I actually have heard a bit about it. Thanks for posting the link to the blog. I plan on keeping a close watch on it!
Thanks @Hera =) My current one is nearing completion so I needed another journey to embark on.
@Rhyvendra Oh, really? Where'd you hear about it? Probably VPL, yeah?
Thanks @Hera =) My current one is nearing completion so I needed another journey to embark on.
@Rhyvendra Oh, really? Where'd you hear about it? Probably VPL, yeah?
@Helmintio Of sorts. My friend Vickie found it first, and told me about it. I checked it out on VPL later on and promised myself that I would check back on it. I go nuts over lots of pet sites that lets me get wolves, dragons, or cat creatures >>;. I think she mentioned it to me yesterday, but I'm not really sure. Between all the stuff going on irl and attempting to save up for my "Me" dragon I've been kinda in between lala land and the twilight zone.
@Helmintio Of sorts. My friend Vickie found it first, and told me about it. I checked it out on VPL later on and promised myself that I would check back on it. I go nuts over lots of pet sites that lets me get wolves, dragons, or cat creatures >>;. I think she mentioned it to me yesterday, but I'm not really sure. Between all the stuff going on irl and attempting to save up for my "Me" dragon I've been kinda in between lala land and the twilight zone.
@Rhyvendra
Oh wow, that's cool! It's neat to hear people are talking about it already. =)
What's a 'me' dragon?
@Rhyvendra
Oh wow, that's cool! It's neat to hear people are talking about it already. =)
What's a 'me' dragon?
@Helmintio

It's the dragon that is "you" in the game. Sort of like your actual Avatar in other games.
@Helmintio

It's the dragon that is "you" in the game. Sort of like your actual Avatar in other games.
@helmintio followed from dixie-flatlined UuU
@helmintio followed from dixie-flatlined UuU
@Rhyvendra
Ah, I see. So what is your 'you' dragon? :)

@gunslinger
Sent the gems, thanks! :)
@Rhyvendra
Ah, I see. So what is your 'you' dragon? :)

@gunslinger
Sent the gems, thanks! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34