Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item BBCode Help - Skoll
1 2
How do you do the BBCode for the familiar Sköll? Pretend the { } are [ ] {item=Sköll} doesn't work. {item=Skoll} doesn't seem to work either. It just shows up as [item=Sköll] I'm not sure if my AH searches for it are going through either, or if it's simply not stocked.
How do you do the BBCode for the familiar Sköll?

Pretend the { } are [ ]

{item=Sköll} doesn't work.
{item=Skoll} doesn't seem to work either.

It just shows up as

I'm not sure if my AH searches for it are going through either, or if it's simply not stocked.
67851.png
@Vintrove; The BBC code for the sköll should be the first one, so [ item=sköll ], however, I noticed that lately all items/familiars with some strange symbol in it, like sköll, or death's-head stag, the electrician's powerpack, all don't seem to work anymore when you use the bbc code.. I believe this is something already reported in the bug threads.

As for the AH, try typing only SK, you'll find some other familiars as well, like nightsky fuiran and baslisk, but at least you find some skölls hidden in there too! :) When I checked 3 were for sale for treasure, and 1 for gems =3 I hope this helps
@Vintrove; The BBC code for the sköll should be the first one, so [ item=sköll ], however, I noticed that lately all items/familiars with some strange symbol in it, like sköll, or death's-head stag, the electrician's powerpack, all don't seem to work anymore when you use the bbc code.. I believe this is something already reported in the bug threads.

As for the AH, try typing only SK, you'll find some other familiars as well, like nightsky fuiran and baslisk, but at least you find some skölls hidden in there too! :) When I checked 3 were for sale for treasure, and 1 for gems =3 I hope this helps
@Gaia Ah that does help greatly. At least I know it's not my fault then, hah! Thanks!
@Gaia Ah that does help greatly. At least I know it's not my fault then, hah! Thanks!
67851.png
I know this is a long dead thread, but in case someone else googles it, I found out you can use a % as a wildcard to search for things like this. Someone just told me. So Sk%ll turns up Sköll
I know this is a long dead thread, but in case someone else googles it, I found out you can use a % as a wildcard to search for things like this. Someone just told me. So Sk%ll turns up Sköll
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst You mean searching in the AH or for the BB code?
@Zaratyst You mean searching in the AH or for the BB code?
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax That works for the AH, not the BBCode.
@Starphrax That works for the AH, not the BBCode.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
For now I just solved the issue with just using a picture of skoll on my list instead of the code ^__^ Any clues as to when that might be foxed or nah?
@JCStitches
For now I just solved the issue with just using a picture of skoll on my list instead of the code ^__^ Any clues as to when that might be foxed or nah?
@Starphrax Yep, the best work around for that and for items that have apostrophes is to post the image instead!

Forum mods aren't considered staff and have no insight into site development, so I really wouldn't know the answer to that. :)
@Starphrax Yep, the best work around for that and for items that have apostrophes is to post the image instead!

Forum mods aren't considered staff and have no insight into site development, so I really wouldn't know the answer to that. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Hahah yeah I'll keep that in mind for the future instead of just having 'skoll' written hovering between pictures like a nub.

I see, sorry for the dumbish question

And thank you for taking the time to answer :D
@JCStitches
Hahah yeah I'll keep that in mind for the future instead of just having 'skoll' written hovering between pictures like a nub.

I see, sorry for the dumbish question

And thank you for taking the time to answer :D
Ahh I'm having issues with the BBC code for skins. ;; I'm using this method: [ skin=# ] but when I put in the skin or accent's item number it doesn't show up.

It looks like this:

I hope I'm doing everything right... I put the item number in and just got rid of the spaces. //flops
Ahh I'm having issues with the BBC code for skins. ;; I'm using this method: [ skin=# ] but when I put in the skin or accent's item number it doesn't show up.

It looks like this:

I hope I'm doing everything right... I put the item number in and just got rid of the spaces. //flops
1 2