Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Questions about custom markings?
First, can markings be made a set color? I have a green dragon, and I want his custom markings to be white. If I make them white on the file will the be white on him or will they be a lighter green?
Second question is can markings be worn on top of skins?
First, can markings be made a set color? I have a green dragon, and I want his custom markings to be white. If I make them white on the file will the be white on him or will they be a lighter green?
Second question is can markings be worn on top of skins?
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
The Accent will be whatever color you make it, it will overlay with solid color.

I'm not sure you can layer an Accent on top of a Skin, but I would think not.
The Accent will be whatever color you make it, it will overlay with solid color.

I'm not sure you can layer an Accent on top of a Skin, but I would think not.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Skins completely cover your dragons body, so I don't think markings would show up.
Skins completely cover your dragons body, so I don't think markings would show up.
This was answered elsewhere by one of the devs. You can have a skin or an accent. Not both.
Hope that helps?
This was answered elsewhere by one of the devs. You can have a skin or an accent. Not both.
Hope that helps?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
It does, thank you everyone!
It does, thank you everyone!
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png