Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Quick Q About Accounts
The ToS say not to share accounts, but would it be okay if two people (aka my neighbour and myself) have access to this account? She does not have an account and has only been helping me on mine when I am on her computer since I am not at all tech savvy. Is this okay, or would it be better for me to not allow her on it?
The ToS say not to share accounts, but would it be okay if two people (aka my neighbour and myself) have access to this account? She does not have an account and has only been helping me on mine when I am on her computer since I am not at all tech savvy. Is this okay, or would it be better for me to not allow her on it?
j3zsWMV.png

Please ping me if you want me to see the post!
Sub-section c of the Terms of Use state:

Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.

So my guess would be no since wouldn't you have to give them your password? :/
Sub-section c of the Terms of Use state:

Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.

So my guess would be no since wouldn't you have to give them your password? :/
Ya, I saw that, but was confused, since it said member. She doesn't have an account, so she's technically not a member? I'm just a bit confused there. XD
Ya, I saw that, but was confused, since it said member. She doesn't have an account, so she's technically not a member? I'm just a bit confused there. XD
j3zsWMV.png

@December

She could help you navigate the site, but you shouldn't share the login information with her. Backseat gaming is fine as far as I know :P.
@December

She could help you navigate the site, but you shouldn't share the login information with her. Backseat gaming is fine as far as I know :P.
Ok I figured as much. I just don't want to get in trouble, understandably.
Ok I figured as much. I just don't want to get in trouble, understandably.
j3zsWMV.png