Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum- team organisation
The hatchlings from my first clutch have now grown up, yet I can't add them to my coliseum team; they won't show up in the list. Is there a particular reason for this or is it a bug?
The hatchlings from my first clutch have now grown up, yet I can't add them to my coliseum team; they won't show up in the list. Is there a particular reason for this or is it a bug?
They need to be named, too.
They need to be named, too.
Oh. Thanks. I didn't know that.

(Is there a reason for this? It seems kind of unnecessary to me.)
Oh. Thanks. I didn't know that.

(Is there a reason for this? It seems kind of unnecessary to me.)
I know most adoptable sites don't care about or even prefer not naming their pets, but FR provides (and requires) a lot more interaction and time. They're not all identical sprites, and the point is... to emphasize individualism. To get into the story. That's the fun :)
I know most adoptable sites don't care about or even prefer not naming their pets, but FR provides (and requires) a lot more interaction and time. They're not all identical sprites, and the point is... to emphasize individualism. To get into the story. That's the fun :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
THE GAME WANTS YOU TO CARE ABOUT YOUR DRAGONS. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR BABIES?!?

But yeah, as JCStiches said, it really emphasizes individualism :P. Gives you more incentive to interact with your dragons rather than sending Unnamed to go battle X monster in the coliseum.

Now you're sending Joe Smith to battle X monster instead :D.
THE GAME WANTS YOU TO CARE ABOUT YOUR DRAGONS. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR BABIES?!?

But yeah, as JCStiches said, it really emphasizes individualism :P. Gives you more incentive to interact with your dragons rather than sending Unnamed to go battle X monster in the coliseum.

Now you're sending Joe Smith to battle X monster instead :D.