Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Wait time between posts?
1 2
I keep on being told I'm posting too fast.

"Your message could not be posted for the following reason(s):

You are posting too quickly. Please wait before posting again."

I presume that is to prevent spam, but I simply am just playing short games on the Game Thread. I hope to become an author one day, so I type fairly quickly. How long do I have to wait between posts? D:

[Ironically, that's what it said as I tried to post this.... Not sure if I should lol or :(]
I keep on being told I'm posting too fast.

"Your message could not be posted for the following reason(s):

You are posting too quickly. Please wait before posting again."

I presume that is to prevent spam, but I simply am just playing short games on the Game Thread. I hope to become an author one day, so I type fairly quickly. How long do I have to wait between posts? D:

[Ironically, that's what it said as I tried to post this.... Not sure if I should lol or :(]
Yeah, it did this to me earlier today too. I was surprised, lol. It wouldn't let me comment in the forums or on userpages.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
Yeah, it did this to me earlier today too. I was surprised, lol. It wouldn't let me comment in the forums or on userpages.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
1kz7OWt.png
I've been running into this when trying to bump my threads (I have one or two that I bump a few times a day.)

The wait time feels as though it is about 10-20 seconds, but I haven't counted precisely.
I've been running into this when trying to bump my threads (I have one or two that I bump a few times a day.)

The wait time feels as though it is about 10-20 seconds, but I haven't counted precisely.
I just had this issue and it's been over five minutes since my last post. :/
I just had this issue and it's been over five minutes since my last post. :/
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
This is getting super annoying >:(
This is getting super annoying >:(
This hasn't happened to me, yet, but I feel as though it's a glitch.

No site would make you wait 5 mins between posts, ahahaha.
This hasn't happened to me, yet, but I feel as though it's a glitch.

No site would make you wait 5 mins between posts, ahahaha.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
I didn't know this was a thing. I haven't had it happen to me yet. M'worried now.
I didn't know this was a thing. I haven't had it happen to me yet. M'worried now.
It's happened to me a couple of times. Incredibly annoying. At the very least we should be told just how long we have to wait before posting.
It's happened to me a couple of times. Incredibly annoying. At the very least we should be told just how long we have to wait before posting.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
SON OF A DRAGONESS, THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I am this close to rage-flipping my laptop. How long to I need to wait, and is there any way the Admins can take away this feature? It sucks dragon eggs. It's got to have been at least five minutes, nearing ten.
SON OF A DRAGONESS, THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I am this close to rage-flipping my laptop. How long to I need to wait, and is there any way the Admins can take away this feature? It sucks dragon eggs. It's got to have been at least five minutes, nearing ten.
Scratch that, it was TWENTY. TWENTY MINUTES between posts. Son of a dragoness, Mother of the Arcanist, can we just get rid of it?
Scratch that, it was TWENTY. TWENTY MINUTES between posts. Son of a dragoness, Mother of the Arcanist, can we just get rid of it?
1 2