Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and answers - Retired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@fluffypuppy77 Theoretically, any thread that you are subscribed to should send an alert when someone posts on it, but this feature is being debugged and is currently only working occasionally. On your clan profile page there is a box titled Recent Forum Activity, which gives you a small selection of previous activity. If you would like to see more you can click the title and it will come up with a list of your recent posts.

@blackfoxette Several users have found eggs in the Training Grounds, so it sounds like you can find them at any level they are just quite rare.
@fluffypuppy77 Theoretically, any thread that you are subscribed to should send an alert when someone posts on it, but this feature is being debugged and is currently only working occasionally. On your clan profile page there is a box titled Recent Forum Activity, which gives you a small selection of previous activity. If you would like to see more you can click the title and it will come up with a list of your recent posts.

@blackfoxette Several users have found eggs in the Training Grounds, so it sounds like you can find them at any level they are just quite rare.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses ah thank you very much i been hunting for one so i can have a third dragon to battle with. :)
@Praeses ah thank you very much i been hunting for one so i can have a third dragon to battle with. :)
ld4kS5D.png
aww. Thank you
aww. Thank you
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
Wow, thank you oh so very much for this! This explains so much and very clearly :)
Wow, thank you oh so very much for this! This explains so much and very clearly :)
If one were to use a scroll of eternal youth on an adult, would that now mean that dragon would not be able to breed?
If one were to use a scroll of eternal youth on an adult, would that now mean that dragon would not be able to breed?
another question when you buy the gene changing items, is there an option to preview it on the dragon your considering?
another question when you buy the gene changing items, is there an option to preview it on the dragon your considering?
ld4kS5D.png
Awesome job Praeses!
Awesome job Praeses!
[quote name="blackfoxette" date="2013-06-14 14:46:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=2&id=53097#70224"]another question when you buy the gene changing items, is there an option to preview it on the dragon your considering?[/quote]Once you have the scroll purchased yes you do have the ability to preview it on any of your dragons before using it.
Once you have the scroll purchased yes you do have the ability to preview it on any of your dragons before using it.
I have a forum question. o: Is it possible to do those [ spoiler] or [hide ] things on a post where you have to click on them to reveal the stuff inside of it?
I have a forum question. o: Is it possible to do those [ spoiler] or [hide ] things on a post where you have to click on them to reveal the stuff inside of it?
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
How exactly does the bestiary work? I notice that as of now, it requires you to have the familiars in your hoard. If you get rid of them, the entry results to default. Is this intended? Or is it a malfunction?
How exactly does the bestiary work? I notice that as of now, it requires you to have the familiars in your hoard. If you get rid of them, the entry results to default. Is this intended? Or is it a malfunction?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93