Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Questions about breed change
Hey all!

I scanned through the forums and encyclopedia but didn't see the information I'm looking for, so my apologies in advance if these questions have already been answered somewhere. I've got a couple of breed change scrolls that I'm planning to use on current dragons. Before I do, here are my questions:

1) Say I have a fae dragon that is currently not on breeding cooldown (ie, she is ready to breed now). If I apply an imperial breed change scroll, will she still be immediately ready to breed, or will it set her on cooldown and require me to wait for 30 days to breed her?

2) I've got a mirror dragon who I'd like to change to a fae, but I like his physical combat abilities in the coliseum. If I use a breed change scroll to turn him from a mirror into a fae, do his abilities get changed from mirror to fae abilities, or does he keep his physical attacks?

Thanks!
Hey all!

I scanned through the forums and encyclopedia but didn't see the information I'm looking for, so my apologies in advance if these questions have already been answered somewhere. I've got a couple of breed change scrolls that I'm planning to use on current dragons. Before I do, here are my questions:

1) Say I have a fae dragon that is currently not on breeding cooldown (ie, she is ready to breed now). If I apply an imperial breed change scroll, will she still be immediately ready to breed, or will it set her on cooldown and require me to wait for 30 days to breed her?

2) I've got a mirror dragon who I'd like to change to a fae, but I like his physical combat abilities in the coliseum. If I use a breed change scroll to turn him from a mirror into a fae, do his abilities get changed from mirror to fae abilities, or does he keep his physical attacks?

Thanks!
hJWOfQK.png
1.) She will be immediately able to breed.

2.) Abilities won't change, you will keep the stats. :3
1.) She will be immediately able to breed.

2.) Abilities won't change, you will keep the stats. :3
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Huzzah! Thanks very much for your help. :)
Huzzah! Thanks very much for your help. :)
hJWOfQK.png