Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Imps and spirals genes
I am interested in buying either a spiral dragon or an imperial dragon however I am not sure what the price is.

I've seen someone sell a imperial dragon scroll for 10k but is that the true price?

Also are scrolls the same as breed changers? Like an imperial dragon scroll changes the breed of any dragon tiny an imp?
I am interested in buying either a spiral dragon or an imperial dragon however I am not sure what the price is.

I've seen someone sell a imperial dragon scroll for 10k but is that the true price?

Also are scrolls the same as breed changers? Like an imperial dragon scroll changes the breed of any dragon tiny an imp?
Whiskey
tumblr_static_cqg04k3rjxckgk8gogscc048o.png
You can purchase a Spiral Dragon Breed Change scroll from the Marketplace for around 300,000-350,000 treasure. (It isn't stocked in the Marketplace right now, so I can't recall the official price. >< Apologies.) [item=Breed Change: Spiral] There is no set game price for the Imperial Dragon Scroll, because it was a KickStarter-only reward. I hope that helps! Scrolls are the same as breed changers, they are one in the same. Just some people refer to them as different things. You can change any dragon breed with a scroll.
You can purchase a Spiral Dragon Breed Change scroll from the Marketplace for around 300,000-350,000 treasure. (It isn&#039;t stocked in the Marketplace right now, so I can&#039;t recall the official price. >< Apologies.)

Breed Change: Spiral

There is no set game price for the Imperial Dragon Scroll, because it was a KickStarter-only reward. I hope that helps!

Scrolls are the same as breed changers, they are one in the same. Just some people refer to them as different things. You can change any dragon breed with a scroll.
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I think spirals are actually more expensive than the others, if I remember correctly. I think the price for spirals was either 325,000 or 350,000 treasure. But like you, I can&#039;t be sure D;
I think spirals are actually more expensive than the others, if I remember correctly. I think the price for spirals was either 325,000 or 350,000 treasure. But like you, I can&#039;t be sure D;
hu72dVR.png
Thanks @Silver, updated it! :3
Thanks @Silver, updated it! :3
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
A spiral scroll is 325000 (around there. I know for sure its at least 300000)
A spiral scroll is 325000 (around there. I know for sure its at least 300000)
Thanks for answering my question guys! I have another one, can I go to the for sale forum and, lets say, I want to buy a spiral changer breed. Can I buy it in gems and if so how much? Is 300 gems enough or it a lot more?
Thanks for answering my question guys! I have another one, can I go to the for sale forum and, lets say, I want to buy a spiral changer breed. Can I buy it in gems and if so how much? Is 300 gems enough or it a lot more?
Whiskey
tumblr_static_cqg04k3rjxckgk8gogscc048o.png
@ZoulZezookin You can go into the Sale Forum and you could post a topic that requests that, yes, but I don&#039;t think you will get much of a response now. The Spirals are pretty rare at the moment.

I believe there are some Clans that are selling reservations for Spiral dragons at 1500 gems. (2000 gems at hatching.)
@ZoulZezookin You can go into the Sale Forum and you could post a topic that requests that, yes, but I don&#039;t think you will get much of a response now. The Spirals are pretty rare at the moment.

I believe there are some Clans that are selling reservations for Spiral dragons at 1500 gems. (2000 gems at hatching.)
Here is the thread for reserving Spirals (white and shimmer color wings.) or Snappers: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=40789&page=1
Here is the thread for reserving Spirals (white and shimmer color wings.) or Snappers: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=40789&page=1
Someone sold an Imp scroll for 10k? Yow I woulda swiped that sucker up fast, that thing is worth way more than that!
Someone sold an Imp scroll for 10k? Yow I woulda swiped that sucker up fast, that thing is worth way more than that!
15evlog.jpg
@Chimeric SERIOUSLY! D: Maybe they meant 10k in gems? E_E
@Chimeric SERIOUSLY! D: Maybe they meant 10k in gems? E_E