Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What are the stars underneath avatars?
1 2
The stars that I see underneath some peoples avatars on the forums.
What do they singify and or mean?
My girlfriend got one star.......
I have none...
I am jelly and I don't even know why!!!
PLEASE HAAALLLPPPPP!!!! !!!!!!!Por favor y gracias¡¡¡¡¡¡
The stars that I see underneath some peoples avatars on the forums.
What do they singify and or mean?
My girlfriend got one star.......
I have none...
I am jelly and I don't even know why!!!
PLEASE HAAALLLPPPPP!!!! !!!!!!!Por favor y gracias¡¡¡¡¡¡
@KageOkami
The stars represent how many forum posts a person has. More posts = more stars.
@KageOkami
The stars represent how many forum posts a person has. More posts = more stars.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Ara's right ^^ Keep on posting and you'll get 'em @KageOkami

You get your first at 25... then your 2nd at 50, then your 3rd at 100... then your 4th at 200... then at 500 you get five and at 1,000 you get the special snowflake stare like I have!

Your post count is listed below your forum avatar, beneath the scroll on the bottom right ^^
Ara's right ^^ Keep on posting and you'll get 'em @KageOkami

You get your first at 25... then your 2nd at 50, then your 3rd at 100... then your 4th at 200... then at 500 you get five and at 1,000 you get the special snowflake stare like I have!

Your post count is listed below your forum avatar, beneath the scroll on the bottom right ^^
1kz7OWt.png
Sweet Thanl you guys!!!!!
Sweet Thanl you guys!!!!!
...but we must resist the temptation to make inane posts just to raise our post count high enough for the shiny star. No matter how pretty and glittery and iridescent it is... we must resist! No spamming, we will earn our shimmering rainbow star in due time. XD

edit: I swear to all the Dragon Deities I edit so much because I just cannot spell correctly
...but we must resist the temptation to make inane posts just to raise our post count high enough for the shiny star. No matter how pretty and glittery and iridescent it is... we must resist! No spamming, we will earn our shimmering rainbow star in due time. XD

edit: I swear to all the Dragon Deities I edit so much because I just cannot spell correctly
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Khamaseen
I do the same. Also, for grammar errors and typos. >.>
@Khamaseen
I do the same. Also, for grammar errors and typos. >.>
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

It's nice to know I'm not alone in that, thanks. >_>

I try to preview before hitting post but I still manage to miss AT LEAST three spelling/grammar/typo mistakes that I then go on to notice immediately upon posting and MUST correct.

Imagine my embarrassment when I realized I've been misspelling Fairgrounds as the Faire Grounds because I've been getting it confused with the local mule celebration... so many mistakes... too many to go through 200+ posts to fix. D:
@Salmastryon

It's nice to know I'm not alone in that, thanks. >_>

I try to preview before hitting post but I still manage to miss AT LEAST three spelling/grammar/typo mistakes that I then go on to notice immediately upon posting and MUST correct.

Imagine my embarrassment when I realized I've been misspelling Fairgrounds as the Faire Grounds because I've been getting it confused with the local mule celebration... so many mistakes... too many to go through 200+ posts to fix. D:
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Khamaseen
hehe I have to content myself with doing the best I can. BTW grats on the Clown gene! Best gene for Mirrors I think. :)
@Khamaseen
hehe I have to content myself with doing the best I can. BTW grats on the Clown gene! Best gene for Mirrors I think. :)
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

...so I noticed you edited that post too, hehe. XD

Clown gene: best gene? or BEST gene?

Definitely the best on Mirrors, IMO, love that Mirror in your avatar by the way! Always have.
@Salmastryon

...so I noticed you edited that post too, hehe. XD

Clown gene: best gene? or BEST gene?

Definitely the best on Mirrors, IMO, love that Mirror in your avatar by the way! Always have.
@Khamaseen
Yea best gene on mirrors for definite. Adrian is my favorite. Even though I have some other dragons that might make better Avatar he'll stay. I knew what I wanted for him before I even created him. I looked through the beta dragons before they wiped the server. That's when I fell in love with mirrors and mirrors with clown gene. They didn't have one that looked like Adrian, but I saw how great the white/grays looked with greens and I basically decided on him from there.

I didn't realize the wraps would match though until I got one in a treasure chest. That's when I knew I had to get the leg ones for him. :D

Your guys is pretty cool as well. I have that Jester's bell cap myself. I just haven't found a dragon to wear it yet. :)
@Khamaseen
Yea best gene on mirrors for definite. Adrian is my favorite. Even though I have some other dragons that might make better Avatar he'll stay. I knew what I wanted for him before I even created him. I looked through the beta dragons before they wiped the server. That's when I fell in love with mirrors and mirrors with clown gene. They didn't have one that looked like Adrian, but I saw how great the white/grays looked with greens and I basically decided on him from there.

I didn't realize the wraps would match though until I got one in a treasure chest. That's when I knew I had to get the leg ones for him. :D

Your guys is pretty cool as well. I have that Jester's bell cap myself. I just haven't found a dragon to wear it yet. :)
1 2