Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Trading Items
This may be silly, but I'm not sure how to trade items? I can see how to trade money and dragons but I can't seem to find a way to trade items. Is it possible?
This may be silly, but I'm not sure how to trade items? I can see how to trade money and dragons but I can't seem to find a way to trade items. Is it possible?
There is no formal way to trade items to a specific player at this point. You can send items to other players through the message system though. When you send a private message there are spaces to attach money, gems, and/or items (the blank boxes) which the other player can pick up when they read the message.

Keep in mind that items sent to the other player this way are removed from your inventory (and placed in theirs when they accept the package) and the trades are permanent.
There is no formal way to trade items to a specific player at this point. You can send items to other players through the message system though. When you send a private message there are spaces to attach money, gems, and/or items (the blank boxes) which the other player can pick up when they read the message.

Keep in mind that items sent to the other player this way are removed from your inventory (and placed in theirs when they accept the package) and the trades are permanent.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Ah, that's fine. Thank you!
Ah, that's fine. Thank you!