Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | (Answered)
Okay, so, I've read over the 'religion' part of the 'rules and policies' a few times and I'm still a bit confused?
I have a dragon who's Ts is a song that mentions a certain figure in a very popular religion in it and another dragon who I really want to depict in a cathedral to one of the flight rising deities.
However I wasn't sure if either of these things would cause me to get in trouble.
If anyone else knows would you please update me?
Okay, so, I've read over the 'religion' part of the 'rules and policies' a few times and I'm still a bit confused?
I have a dragon who's Ts is a song that mentions a certain figure in a very popular religion in it and another dragon who I really want to depict in a cathedral to one of the flight rising deities.
However I wasn't sure if either of these things would cause me to get in trouble.
If anyone else knows would you please update me?
7fINQj7.gif
Singing between the trees
7e6L4te.png
Signature is a wip :)
@fallingunder
this is a question regular users can't help with; you'll have to message staff through Contact Us for clarification
@fallingunder
this is a question regular users can't help with; you'll have to message staff through Contact Us for clarification
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@FallingUnder This is a question best asked through Contact Us, as only staff can clarify rules with accuracy.

However, my two cents: I'm not sure about the first situation, but for the second, I believe a generic cathedral would be fine as long as it avoids including recognized religious icons.
There are skins on site that have cathedral imagery, and they seem to be fine.
@FallingUnder This is a question best asked through Contact Us, as only staff can clarify rules with accuracy.

However, my two cents: I'm not sure about the first situation, but for the second, I believe a generic cathedral would be fine as long as it avoids including recognized religious icons.
There are skins on site that have cathedral imagery, and they seem to be fine.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@LouckyKoneko @ufology Thank you, I wasn't sure if that was a mod needed question or not, I'll go do that
@LouckyKoneko @ufology Thank you, I wasn't sure if that was a mod needed question or not, I'll go do that
7fINQj7.gif
Singing between the trees
7e6L4te.png
Signature is a wip :)