Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I get new dragons without breed.
1 2
I whant more dragons but I don't know how to get them without breeding how do I get dragons please help I only have 2 dragons that I breeder so help or I will have till wait till there eggs hatch I need help now.
I whant more dragons but I don't know how to get them without breeding how do I get dragons please help I only have 2 dragons that I breeder so help or I will have till wait till there eggs hatch I need help now.
@cutiecorn
The easiest way to get new dragons is by getting them off of the Auction House!
@cutiecorn
The easiest way to get new dragons is by getting them off of the Auction House!
fo11Vhp.png
But I don't whant to go to the auction house can I just capture them like in other games?
But I don't whant to go to the auction house can I just capture them like in other games?
@cutiecorn
You can find unhatched elemental egg items which will hatch into one of the four plentiful breeds (Tundra, Mirror, Fae, Guardian). You can get these eggs from Scavenging through Gather Items or from the Coliseum. They're rare items, though, so you can't easily acquire them.

So, no, you can't "capture them" like other games.
@cutiecorn
You can find unhatched elemental egg items which will hatch into one of the four plentiful breeds (Tundra, Mirror, Fae, Guardian). You can get these eggs from Scavenging through Gather Items or from the Coliseum. They're rare items, though, so you can't easily acquire them.

So, no, you can't "capture them" like other games.
fo11Vhp.png
okay thanks for answering my question and I really like your profile
okay thanks for answering my question and I really like your profile
To add, you'd get a lot more out of the eggs selling them, as the color combos and such are entirely random, and the dragons inside only have basic genes. Especially if you're new and struggling with money. They're highly sought after items for Generation 1 collectors (Dragons like your first two, where they have 'none' listed as the parents), but Gen1 projects are more a late game/investment type of play style. If you just want pretty dragons, buying dragons off of others is a much cheaper way.

You can find some giveaway threads for newbies in the Raffles & Giveaway forum, if you don't want to purchase dragons off the Auction House.

@cutiecorn
To add, you'd get a lot more out of the eggs selling them, as the color combos and such are entirely random, and the dragons inside only have basic genes. Especially if you're new and struggling with money. They're highly sought after items for Generation 1 collectors (Dragons like your first two, where they have 'none' listed as the parents), but Gen1 projects are more a late game/investment type of play style. If you just want pretty dragons, buying dragons off of others is a much cheaper way.

You can find some giveaway threads for newbies in the Raffles & Giveaway forum, if you don't want to purchase dragons off the Auction House.

@cutiecorn
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
Thanks for every thing guys you are the best.
Thanks for every thing guys you are the best.
But I don't see dragons at the action house how do I see dragons at the acute house?
But I don't see dragons at the action house how do I see dragons at the acute house?
@cutiecorn First, make sure you're going to the realm-wide auction house instead of your flight or private ones. Flight auction houses might not have much in them and the private one is empty until someone sends you something.
Once you're in the realm-wide auction house go to the 'dragons' tab, you should see lots of dragons there :D You can use the search features to narrow things down or only see listings in gems or treasure if you need to.
@cutiecorn First, make sure you're going to the realm-wide auction house instead of your flight or private ones. Flight auction houses might not have much in them and the private one is empty until someone sends you something.
Once you're in the realm-wide auction house go to the 'dragons' tab, you should see lots of dragons there :D You can use the search features to narrow things down or only see listings in gems or treasure if you need to.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@cutiecorn
You can get dragons via breeding, buying or winning them from other players via the Auction House or forums, or you can sometimes win them from Roundsey's Raffle

Unhatched Eggs can be found from various sources. If it's an elementally aligned egg, it will hatch one of the four plentiful breeds with all basic genes a random color combo and a random eye type (flight will match the egg type). Banescale, Bognseak, and Nocturne eggs will produce a dragon of their designated breed with random colors and a random flight with all basic genes

Banescale eggs are no longer available, Bogsneak eggs can be made via Baldwin, and Nocturne eggs can only be found during the Night of the Nocturne event in December.

You can change a dragon's breed with scrolls found in the marketplace or in Baldwin for Bogsneak scrolls.

These are the only ways to get more dragons after getting your two starting dragons
@cutiecorn
You can get dragons via breeding, buying or winning them from other players via the Auction House or forums, or you can sometimes win them from Roundsey's Raffle

Unhatched Eggs can be found from various sources. If it's an elementally aligned egg, it will hatch one of the four plentiful breeds with all basic genes a random color combo and a random eye type (flight will match the egg type). Banescale, Bognseak, and Nocturne eggs will produce a dragon of their designated breed with random colors and a random flight with all basic genes

Banescale eggs are no longer available, Bogsneak eggs can be made via Baldwin, and Nocturne eggs can only be found during the Night of the Nocturne event in December.

You can change a dragon's breed with scrolls found in the marketplace or in Baldwin for Bogsneak scrolls.

These are the only ways to get more dragons after getting your two starting dragons
1 2