Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Mentors
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@VioletVixen
I'd like to be a mentor. :3 I've been meaning to sign up for this for awhile, but only just found the thread. XD Just put me on the Water flight list.
@VioletVixen
I'd like to be a mentor. :3 I've been meaning to sign up for this for awhile, but only just found the thread. XD Just put me on the Water flight list.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@VioletVixen,
Can I please become a windy mentor?
@VioletVixen,
Can I please become a windy mentor?
jCVhFoZ.gif
Just a friendly little reminder that there are mentors ready and willing to help others out during this new registration period! :)
Just a friendly little reminder that there are mentors ready and willing to help others out during this new registration period! :)
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
Yay for new flood of fresh meat apprentices! :D
Yay for new flood of fresh meat apprentices! :D
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@VioletVixen

Nature mentor here, but happy to mentor anyone in any clan!

(especially little Plaguelings that want to come to the forces of good. ;D)
@VioletVixen

Nature mentor here, but happy to mentor anyone in any clan!

(especially little Plaguelings that want to come to the forces of good. ;D)
Hooray we're relevant again!
Hooray we're relevant again!
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
@VioletVixen Volunteering as a Light (formally Arcane) Mentor. But I am happy to help anyone I can. :)
@VioletVixen Volunteering as a Light (formally Arcane) Mentor. But I am happy to help anyone I can. :)
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@violetvixen i'd love to join as a plague mentor nvn we seem to be a bit short on people
@violetvixen i'd love to join as a plague mentor nvn we seem to be a bit short on people
gApsQ4I.png
Alright now before I add the new people it's time to do a massive rollcall. Let me know if you still wanna be up on the list here and/or if you changed flights. Here we go!

@Waffle @PencilCat @Magnumer @mythopeia @Demos @Reitgerte @Noleah @Lya @littlewickit @Zita @lenz @Sollos @Yumehari @Quinhwyvar @Astraeus @EbilKira @whovian @Pillbug @fishcycle @Gaea @JCStitches @Swizzle @InkWell @otokoyaku @Valentine @thamimixim @terraminuit @Nikita @Fayrin @Valthecon @Latias @Tae @Eskiwen @Empyrisan @Meepas @Silvawolf100 @Jingles @Antagonist @Indigo @Resurgent @Fyrewise @Strangeseraph @Syleni @Airyu @Sakurawr @Chimeric @Morichinatsu @Kyotosorae @LadyIris @Skarm @DarkHunter @SumTingWong @moorishflower @Zeneka @lunusdragoness @Dragon @TheRowen @Tigergirl008

So many helpful FR peeps ;3;
Alright now before I add the new people it's time to do a massive rollcall. Let me know if you still wanna be up on the list here and/or if you changed flights. Here we go!

@Waffle @PencilCat @Magnumer @mythopeia @Demos @Reitgerte @Noleah @Lya @littlewickit @Zita @lenz @Sollos @Yumehari @Quinhwyvar @Astraeus @EbilKira @whovian @Pillbug @fishcycle @Gaea @JCStitches @Swizzle @InkWell @otokoyaku @Valentine @thamimixim @terraminuit @Nikita @Fayrin @Valthecon @Latias @Tae @Eskiwen @Empyrisan @Meepas @Silvawolf100 @Jingles @Antagonist @Indigo @Resurgent @Fyrewise @Strangeseraph @Syleni @Airyu @Sakurawr @Chimeric @Morichinatsu @Kyotosorae @LadyIris @Skarm @DarkHunter @SumTingWong @moorishflower @Zeneka @lunusdragoness @Dragon @TheRowen @Tigergirl008

So many helpful FR peeps ;3;
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
AW YEAH let's teach the new kids how awesome we are! c:
AW YEAH let's teach the new kids how awesome we are! c:
288uicn.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21