Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Top of screen dragons
Dragons are cool and there are so many!! Which are he names of he thee in the top? (Yellow, gray, and ugly green))) help me!! And a sign is wings? Dragon
Dragons are cool and there are so many!! Which are he names of he thee in the top? (Yellow, gray, and ugly green))) help me!! And a sign is wings? Dragon
disregard_prior_times....jpg
Guardian, Fae, and Mirror, from left to right. Welcome to FR!
Guardian, Fae, and Mirror, from left to right. Welcome to FR!
wq9PoXA.png
They don't have actual names, but their breeds are fae (the yellow one), mirror (grey one), and guardian (the green one). The sign with the red wings is the Flight Rising logo!! Welcome to Flight Rising :)
They don't have actual names, but their breeds are fae (the yellow one), mirror (grey one), and guardian (the green one). The sign with the red wings is the Flight Rising logo!! Welcome to Flight Rising :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! The two above me answered your question, but I'm always happy to help new players out.
Welcome to Flight Rising! The two above me answered your question, but I'm always happy to help new players out.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@hwt WHERE ARE YOUR DRAGONS. ARE YOU REAL
@hwt WHERE ARE YOUR DRAGONS. ARE YOU REAL
@HWT Welcome to the game! I've moved this to the Help center.
@HWT Welcome to the game! I've moved this to the Help center.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)