Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Festival closed one day early?!?!
1 2 3
@hitodama89
Me too, I aleays have my little shopping spree in Joxars Inventory on the last day, which was supposed to be today!
@hitodama89
Me too, I aleays have my little shopping spree in Joxars Inventory on the last day, which was supposed to be today!
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
By holiday stall do they mean the normal page? Because I still can't get in. (Can someone share a link?)

^ @Hawkmoon269

ETA2: I think I found it, and it was just a link to the normal page which is still closed
:( :( :(
By holiday stall do they mean the normal page? Because I still can't get in. (Can someone share a link?)

^ @Hawkmoon269

ETA2: I think I found it, and it was just a link to the normal page which is still closed
:( :( :(
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
Same here - wasted all my gathering turns. And I thought it was strange that Thundercrack Carnivale banner is missing... Hope this gets sorted out soon.
Same here - wasted all my gathering turns. And I thought it was strange that Thundercrack Carnivale banner is missing... Hope this gets sorted out soon.
arcaneanim2.gif tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o1_100.png75OSKp5.pngWx695v6.pngtumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o3_100.png
@FantasyGirlRai You're not alone, that missing banner is the reason I double-checked the date twice XD
@FantasyGirlRai You're not alone, that missing banner is the reason I double-checked the date twice XD
That's annoying.
That's annoying.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
And upsetting
And upsetting
Ok so it wasnt just me. I just thought I had really bad luck on my gathering turns >_< dangit..
Ok so it wasnt just me. I just thought I had really bad luck on my gathering turns >_< dangit..
So, do you think the devs would give us anything to compensate the waste of gathering turns? I don’t know, just a thought :/
So, do you think the devs would give us anything to compensate the waste of gathering turns? I don’t know, just a thought :/
Jp7QW8F.png
I'm the same way, always wait until the last day to buy the festival familiar and the apparel! I NEED them! This is definitely a day early. I hope they fix it.
I'm the same way, always wait until the last day to buy the festival familiar and the apparel! I NEED them! This is definitely a day early. I hope they fix it.
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Great, I always wait for the last day, so i have enough time to collect sprockets and now that.
Great, I always wait for the last day, so i have enough time to collect sprockets and now that.
1 2 3