Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can you post selfies?
I remember threads where users could share their pictures but I was informed that there was large rule change back in 2016, during which time I was on hiatus so I wasn't aware it happened. Now people aren't sure if they are allowed to post selfies on the forums so I'm here to ask if it is allowed or not.

I apologize if it is obvious somewhere in the updated rules but I am blind sometimes.
I remember threads where users could share their pictures but I was informed that there was large rule change back in 2016, during which time I was on hiatus so I wasn't aware it happened. Now people aren't sure if they are allowed to post selfies on the forums so I'm here to ask if it is allowed or not.

I apologize if it is obvious somewhere in the updated rules but I am blind sometimes.
@Neintails Hello! For player protection and privacy, players may not post pictures of themselves.
@Neintails Hello! For player protection and privacy, players may not post pictures of themselves.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Oh ok, thanks for getting back to me on both questions! I really appreciate your swift assistance.
@JCStitches
Oh ok, thanks for getting back to me on both questions! I really appreciate your swift assistance.