Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coding!
So, if I want to embed a URL into a picture, how would I do that?
Like making the picture clickable?

Also, how do you get pictures on the same line? Whenever I try to post successive pictures
they
come
out
this
So, if I want to embed a URL into a picture, how would I do that?
Like making the picture clickable?

Also, how do you get pictures on the same line? Whenever I try to post successive pictures
they
come
out
this
@Gilamon [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]BBCode Guide's[/url] got you covered on clickable pictures. If you know the code for links and you know the code for pictures, all you gotta do is sandwich them together so the image link is inside of the url link. [code] [url=URL GOES HERE][IMG]IMAGE GOES HERE[/IMG][/URL] [/code] To post pictures on the same line you have to make sure there are no line breaks in between them, and some image codes (such as the ones provided for dragons) have tricky ones hiding in there that you might not spot at first. Also, if the picture widths add up to more than the maximum forum width of 525px they'll get pushed down onto the next line.
@Gilamon BBCode Guide's got you covered on clickable pictures. If you know the code for links and you know the code for pictures, all you gotta do is sandwich them together so the image link is inside of the url link.
Code:
[url=URL GOES HERE][IMG]IMAGE GOES HERE[/IMG][/URL]

To post pictures on the same line you have to make sure there are no line breaks in between them, and some image codes (such as the ones provided for dragons) have tricky ones hiding in there that you might not spot at first. Also, if the picture widths add up to more than the maximum forum width of 525px they'll get pushed down onto the next line.
@Cynictis

Familiar name :)

Thank you so much.
I probably should have looked around the forums for coding help before I posted ^-^''
@Cynictis

Familiar name :)

Thank you so much.
I probably should have looked around the forums for coding help before I posted ^-^''